BTC will rise to 10m$???

No, $10 million for 1 BTC is not possible. The maximum it can ever reach (with the current purchasing power of USD) is around $4 million.
Of course in the case of a big inflation BTC can reach any amount, $100 billion even, but you will be able to buy the same amount of products and services with those $100 billion as you can buy today with $4 million.

No, $10 million for 1 BTC is not possible. The maximum it can ever reach (with the current purchasing power of USD) is around $4 million.
Of course in the case of a big inflation BTC can reach any amount, $100 billion even, but you will be able to buy the same amount of products and services with those $100 billion as you can buy today with $4 million.
Wow thank you for the response sir, it gives me now the idea how the bitcoin works hehe

$10m was too much but $100k is not impossible however lets more focus to see bitcoin surpass $10k in this month and after that lets see what's going to happend for bitcoin price but i wish no more big dumped

$10m was too much but $100k is not impossible however lets more focus to see bitcoin surpass $10k in this month and after that lets see what's going to happend for bitcoin price but i wish no more big dumped
I do hope so, for now btc is going to 11k. Hope it will rise more. Just dont fall so bad.

I do hope so, for now btc is going to 11k. Hope it will rise more. Just dont fall so bad.
Yes indeed uptrend was very awesome currently and a little surprise for me because i thought it took more than a day to reach $10k but apparently less than a day the price even reached more than it however beware of FOMO because we never know these rally stopped at what range of price

Yes indeed uptrend was very awesome currently and a little surprise for me because i thought it took more than a day to reach $10k but apparently less than a day the price even reached more than it however beware of FOMO because we never know these rally stopped at what range of price
I agree, hoping that in later days price wont come down too fast.

What do you mean by FOMO? If you dont mind 😊.