A tribute to all moms

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
I know some have already made a post about mother's day greeting here but I hope it's still ok to post my mine hihihi 😁😁😁

Before this day finally ends I wanna say happy happy HAPPY MOM'S day to all mommas around the world including those mommas here in Windice.

images (2).jpeg

Today let us all hug or mommas and let them feel how much they are truly loved, valued and appreciated. Today, let us all say THANK YOU and SORRY. Thank you for all the love and effort they put in for us since the day we we're born until today that we are already old and sorry for all the mistakes we've said and done.

Momma's please know you truly are the best and you are a hero for raising a child since day 1 until today. Raising a child isnt easy so thank you so much for being brave, for the patience and understanding. For all the learnings you taught us and for guiding us all the way. For making sure we grow up safe, healthy, smart and strong. You are the mere reason we are here today, enjoying life.

Screenshot_20230426-220259~2.jpg

Most specially to those solo mom's who are able to raise their child/children well enough special mention to the best mommas here and in real life, maam Mowmow and maam Bekyhig. You ladies is an epitome of a real brave mom because despite being a solo parent you both still manage to be one of the best moderators Windice have implementing discipline while guiding us through and attending to our needs and wants just like what all mom's do to their child. Thank you thank you. And belated happy birthday by the way ate Mow too bad I was absent when you made a celebration here haha but happy to know you enjoyed your special day with your Windice babies 😁

Again, thank you mommies, may you all have longer, healthier and happier life ahead. HAPPY MOMMA's DAY!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Screenshot_20230514-113809~2.jpg

"I've got her spirit/She's always got my back/When I look at her/I think, I want to be just like that." - Lauren Alaina

Yes, you are free to create multiple threads of the same title and content too. A well read user who is aware of the forum protocols and know there exists same thread will follow the discipline of forum and continue posting in same thread so that it becomes easy for every one else to read in a single thread instead of multiple and becomes easy discussion thread too. Multiple thread of same content does not solves anything and only creates confusion unless that is the only sole objective.

Yes, you are free to create multiple threads of the same title and content too. A well read user who is aware of the forum protocols and know there exists same thread will follow the discipline of forum and continue posting in same thread so that it becomes easy for every one else to read in a single thread instead of multiple and becomes easy discussion thread too. Multiple thread of same content does not solves anything and only creates confusion unless that is the only sole objective.
You obviously hate me. Lol πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Lol, not sure from where the hate or love thing came in here, it is just a normal sense which may prevail while posting or creating new thread. :ROFLMAO:;)

Example - If somebody is spamming in Wndice chat and mod gives a mute for some time or advice them not to spam else could lead to mute does that mean that mod hates that user so he/she is telling them. Answer is obviously no.

Anyways somebody has rightly said what perceives in the mind comes out as a truth.

Last edited:
Lol, not sure from where the hate or love thing came in here, it is just a normal sense which may prevail while posting or creating new thread. :ROFLMAO:;)

Example - If somebody is spamming in Wndice chat and mod gives a mute for some time or advice them not to spam else could lead to mute does that mean that mod hates that user so he/she is telling them. Answer is obviously no.

Anyways somebody has rightly said what perceives in the mind comes out as a truth.
"A well read user who is aware of the forum protocols and know there exists same thread will follow the discipline of forum and continue posting in same thread so that it becomes easy for every one else to read in a single thread instead of multiple and becomes easy discussion thread too. Multiple thread of same content does not solves anything and only creates confusion unless that is the only sole objective."

This line is where I can strongly feel you dont like me as a player here. Not the first time you told me almost exact same lines. This the second. You almost telling me I dont know how to follow protocols because instead of commenting on the post of same topic I make my own.

Seems there is a colossal difference between you understanding and my explanation. This has nothing to do about liking or disliking here as everyone is good in this Windice community unless you want it to take it to another tangent.

The whole perspective is about standardizing and organizing the proper threads in right section and also not to have unwanted multiple threads of same message differently. If as an experienced user we our self lead by examples it would be so easy for the new user to follow it.

I am thinking from a long term outlook, less clutter the duplicate thread is more beneficial for even mods who do not have to spend a lot of time in just making things more standardize or in the end merging or removing duplicates which also add unnecessary work for them as they have to clean up later on.

A new users may be unaware so things become differently, but you yourself an experienced user mentions in first line there exist a thread and still you wanted to create another even if you posted in the continuation of the existing threads your message would still be same and conveyed to us in the likewise manner.

Also, in future say after six months somebody visits or new users check forum even they would be wondering why we have same message posts in so many different threads when it could just be under 1.

Last edited:
Seems there is a colossal difference between you understanding and my explanation. This has nothing to do about liking or disliking here as everyone is good in this Windice community unless you want it to take it to another tangent.

The whole perspective is about standardizing and organizing the proper threads in right section and also not to have unwanted multiple threads of same message differently. If as an experienced user we our self lead by examples it would be so easy for the new user to follow it.

I am thinking from a long term outlook, less clutter the duplicate thread is more beneficial for even mods who do not have to spend a lot of time in just making things more standardize or in the end merging or removing duplicates which also add unnecessary work for them as they have to clean up later on.

A new users may be unaware so things become differently, but you yourself an experienced user mentions in first line there exist a thread and still you wanted to create another even if you posted in the continuation of the existing threads your message would still be same and conveyed to us in the likewise manner.

Also, in future say after six months somebody visits or new users check forum even they would be wondering why we have same message posts in so many different threads when it could just be under 1.
Just please leave my threads alone. Please. Even other people sometimes post threads here with topic somewhat alike to each other but you do not say things like this to them why only mine. Just leave it thanks because like I said it makes me feel like you disliking me because you again attacking my post just because the topic is same as others. Just focus on your own threads instead if your intention is to win this month's competition

Last edited:
I know some have already made a post about mother's day greeting here but I hope it's still ok to post my mine hihihi 😁😁😁

Before this day finally ends I wanna say happy happy HAPPY MOM'S day to all mommas around the world including those mommas here in Windice.

View attachment 9046

Today let us all hug or mommas and let them feel how much they are truly loved, valued and appreciated. Today, let us all say THANK YOU and SORRY. Thank you for all the love and effort they put in for us since the day we we're born until today that we are already old and sorry for all the mistakes we've said and done.

Momma's please know you truly are the best and you are a hero for raising a child since day 1 until today. Raising a child isnt easy so thank you so much for being brave, for the patience and understanding. For all the learnings you taught us and for guiding us all the way. For making sure we grow up safe, healthy, smart and strong. You are the mere reason we are here today, enjoying life.

View attachment 9044

Most specially to those solo mom's who are able to raise their child/children well enough special mention to the best mommas here and in real life, maam Mowmow and maam Bekyhig. You ladies is an epitome of a real brave mom because despite being a solo parent you both still manage to be one of the best moderators Windice have implementing discipline while guiding us through and attending to our needs and wants just like what all mom's do to their child. Thank you thank you. And belated happy birthday by the way ate Mow too bad I was absent when you made a celebration here haha but happy to know you enjoyed your special day with your Windice babies 😁

Again, thank you mommies, may you all have longer, healthier and happier life ahead. HAPPY MOMMA's DAY!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

View attachment 9045

"I've got her spirit/She's always got my back/When I look at her/I think, I want to be just like that." - Lauren Alaina
Thank you for this dear. Stay safe always. God bless you and your family always. Hope to bond with you again soon

No fighting and no bullying here please guys. If you have issues with each other talk about it in PM not here. Thank you