FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH MODERATOR WHICH I DECLARE A DICTATOR

lambert21

Reaction score
It's my first time to encounter them on the site while enjoying the game and the place all of a sudden somebody arrive they look so attractive but it seems that they own the place they say something don't do that don't do this not knowing that they call to be a moderator don't know what is meant by then, I even describe them as a dictator and declare a sentence " I WILL NOT OBEY THE DICTATOR BUT I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES" but I realize they are only doing their job to organize everything in place, not for them as well but it is all for as the players in windice. For all of them thank you for being patient and understanding to us. keep it up for your good work, good luck and blessed you always

It's my first time to encounter them on the site while enjoying the game and the place all of a sudden somebody arrive they look so attractive but it seems that they own the place they say something don't do that don't do this not knowing that they call to be a moderator don't know what is meant by then, I even describe them as a dictator and declare a sentence " I WILL NOT OBEY THE DICTATOR BUT I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES" but I realize they are only doing their job to organize everything in place, not for them as well but it is all for as the players in windice. For all of them thank you for being patient and understanding to us. keep it up for your good work, good luck and blessed you always

Obeying rules and regulations are the best ways to learn and learning brings about gain. I have be working on rules and regulations and must say it pays to be obedient in a forum like this, so, like cooperate with these rules and regulations.

@lambert21 moderators are doing their job and doing it well so far
they are not 100$ bills to be liked by everyone :) and sometimes players get upset because they think they have been muted unjustly
or treated not the way they think they deserve to be treated
usually , talking to a mod in a polite and respectful manner and explaining your point of view helps
if you think there was a mistake or you have been punished for the crimes you didn't commit - open a support ticket