Took a month away from gambling

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
let me say this " it was not easy :p but as i begone to do new things i seldom check my online gambling accounts, it was fun and worthwhile i tried different things beyond my comfort zone but it was not as addicting as gambling that hunt and thrill agony , that only gambling can provide is what i miss , yes you can do things this and that but its not complete , in gambling all your emotions are challenged bigtime haha ! so yeah i think 1 month away from gambling is enough :p lol

let me say this " it was not easy :p but as i begone to do new things i seldom check my online gambling accounts, it was fun and worthwhile i tried different things beyond my comfort zone but it was not as addicting as gambling that hunt and thrill agony , that only gambling can provide is what i miss , yes you can do things this and that but its not complete , in gambling all your emotions are challenged bigtime haha ! so yeah i think 1 month away from gambling is enough :p lol
Good thing you decided to come back. We missed you here in forum. Your noise and your nice topics. 😊