Bullish moves for the Meme coin Shiba Inu

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
SHIB hodlers great news!
This is the start of SHIB's very very bright future and that also means, SHIB's price will soon go higher. So let's keep earning, investing and hodling more Shibs. This might get us rich. Hahaha!

Yesterday January 12, 2023, Crypto-news-flash.com reported that Binance made a bullish move on Shiba Inu token by transacting and staking $36M worth of SHIB.

It is also noted in some recent tweets by the popular Twitter whale tracker account “WhaleAlert” that Binance reportedly moved 4 million Shiba Inu to an unknown cryptocurrency wallet. The transaction is one of the largest transactions made by a whale account for Shiba Inu this year.

Also, according to Shibburn (a platform dedicated to tracking token burns of Shiba Inu), the $36 million worth of SHIB was later staked by the Binance exchange. They had paid close attention to the move and explained that Binance staked exactly 4 million Shiba Inu on the DEX exchange ShibaSwap.

Prior to staking the tokens, Binance had also made a Shib transaction worth $116,231,611. The tokens were first staked, and later removed by the crypto exchange shortly after.

Will these bullish moves made by Binance ever drive or bring SHIBS price to $0.20?
Well according to them though Binance’s transaction might not drive the memecoin to the $0.20 price level that is being anticipated by market players, it is left to be seen, where Shib is headed next. transactions hint that the exchange is on the bullish side of the market. Plus it also is worth noting that near-term price predictions for Shiba Inu in 2023, as noted by analyst Changelly is $0.0000088391. The analyst disclosed that the predictions were influenced by the price instability of Shiba Inu at the start of 2022.

Cryptocurrency experts are now predicting that minimum and maximum prices for Shiba Inu later in the year could go up to $0.0000080792 and $0.0000090891 respectively.

For me I believe price of Shiba would go higher than that. If exchanges like Binance keeps transacting more and more Shibs. It will soon follow Doge's footsteps making awesome milestones. 😁

Go go go Shiba Inu. I hail for you! 😁😁😁

Shib will have another rocket to the moon eventually, I feel it happening a little later down the road than most think, but i think its coming one way or another eventually for sure

Shib will have another rocket to the moon eventually, I feel it happening a little later down the road than most think, but i think its coming one way or another eventually for sure
Yeah got it right. I keep seeing reports about shib skyrocketing this year. It will surely go to the moon real real hard

SHIB hodlers great news!
This is the start of SHIB's very very bright future and that also means, SHIB's price will soon go higher. So let's keep earning, investing and hodling more Shibs. This might get us rich. Hahaha!

Yesterday January 12, 2023, Crypto-news-flash.com reported that Binance made a bullish move on Shiba Inu token by transacting and staking $36M worth of SHIB.

It is also noted in some recent tweets by the popular Twitter whale tracker account “WhaleAlert” that Binance reportedly moved 4 million Shiba Inu to an unknown cryptocurrency wallet. The transaction is one of the largest transactions made by a whale account for Shiba Inu this year.

Also, according to Shibburn (a platform dedicated to tracking token burns of Shiba Inu), the $36 million worth of SHIB was later staked by the Binance exchange. They had paid close attention to the move and explained that Binance staked exactly 4 million Shiba Inu on the DEX exchange ShibaSwap.

Prior to staking the tokens, Binance had also made a Shib transaction worth $116,231,611. The tokens were first staked, and later removed by the crypto exchange shortly after.

Will these bullish moves made by Binance ever drive or bring SHIBS price to $0.20?
Well according to them though Binance’s transaction might not drive the memecoin to the $0.20 price level that is being anticipated by market players, it is left to be seen, where Shib is headed next. transactions hint that the exchange is on the bullish side of the market. Plus it also is worth noting that near-term price predictions for Shiba Inu in 2023, as noted by analyst Changelly is $0.0000088391. The analyst disclosed that the predictions were influenced by the price instability of Shiba Inu at the start of 2022.

Cryptocurrency experts are now predicting that minimum and maximum prices for Shiba Inu later in the year could go up to $0.0000080792 and $0.0000090891 respectively.

For me I believe price of Shiba would go higher than that. If exchanges like Binance keeps transacting more and more Shibs. It will soon follow Doge's footsteps making awesome milestones. 😁

Go go go Shiba Inu. I hail for you! 😁😁😁
fly high butterfly shiba inu hahaha

someday shiba inu will make us rich haha ... more more more someday i think 😅
Lol where are your shibas? Exploded? Hahahaha! It will make us rich pretty pretty soon. It keeps soaring real high going to the moon. Just trust the process hahahahahaha!!