Job vs Business - What do you prefer ?

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Post Pandemic, things have started to change at rapid pace and quite a few folks I know and a article I read was hinting that they are seeing some paradigm shift among people. The mindset from Job to do something of our own is emerging and this is a good thing as one can become an employer instead of being employee and also generate some jobs for others.

How do you see it and are you in Job and thinking to make this change. Lets share the views and experiences and make the 2022 a better year for ourself and for others as well.

Most people want to create their own business rather than work for someone else. But creating a successful business is very difficult because you need to spend a lot of effort and money to develop the business.

Most people want to create their own business rather than work for someone else. But creating a successful business is very difficult because you need to spend a lot of effort and money to develop the business.

Also, an entrepreneur must have skills and knowledge in economics. When I created my business, it wasn't easy to develop. Also, I made many mistakes, which I now consider a good experience. During the quarantine, the number of clients decreased significantly. But we worked with a company that helped us to set up the final meeting, and thanks to their help, we did not go bankrupt during the quarantine.

I would go for both. Wont be easy but will definitely achieve it and balance both if determination and motivation will be used as a weapon in order to achieve once goal. Besides, business is done not only in physical anymore but online/ virtual too. Just need to look or search for an online business that best suit for me and I can really manage to work out with even without quiting my job. Some call it side hustle. 😊