By using the chat, you agree to the following rules:

🇬🇧 EN - English
🇷🇺 RU - Russian
🇧🇷BR - Português
🇪🇸ES - Español
🇵🇭PH - Filipinas
🇪🇸IND - Índia
🌎 ANY (Rage) - Qualquer idioma.

• Be polite and kind to others; don't tease or troll - Treat people with respect, even if you don't agree with their point of view.
  • Do not spam, flood, or harass in chat.
  • No hate talk is allowed; racial slander, comments about religion, politics, sexual harassment, etc.
  • Chat trading, borrowing or lending is not allowed.
  • No empty emojis, excessive use of characters or punctuation, including spamming of betting results (Bet Id), balances and price quotes.
  • Don't thank the Bot's rain - The draw is random; doing so can decrease your chances of winning.
  • Do not abuse CAPS (capital letter).
  • Don't beg for Tips (tips) or rains (including "passive begging", like posting zero balance, etc.)
  • Do not post referral links, promote or advertise any other gambling site in chat or PM (private msg).
  • Do not discuss moderator decisions in chat, generally.
  • Do not use chat regularly to resolve personal conflicts; go to "ANY (Rage)" room or social media/msg app, etc.
  • Do not abuse explicit language: using words of up to 4 letters is tolerable; but if a moderator warns you, STOP.
  • Do not send another player's BET in chat.

IMPORTANT: It is not allowed to have 2 or more accounts on Windice.

Consult our FAQ regularly. It is also very important to read our TERMS OF SERVICE

Team Windice thanks you.​

Last edited:
Hey sir MOD Suffocation nice seeing your post about windice chatrules
thnks for posting this here in forum for guidance. What i notice is others ignore some or almost everything written in these rules. The usual rules getting violated is; thnking rain, spam of bets red green), spam of usual n unlimited greetings😂, message in big letters, currency price, diffrent language used in rooms, spam of blance, and many many more. But the one that caught my attention is having 2 or more accounts here. Encountered some talking about having more than one account in Windice. Now my question is what will happen if we accidentally made 2 or more accounts here? Not saying i hv more than 1 account i only hv one but what if? Curious here 🤔

One more question i have is can we still continue playing and can we still withdraw our profits if we get muted for those violations? Sorry sir just curious. :))

Hey sir MOD Suffocation nice seeing your post about windice chatrules
thnks for posting this here in forum for guidance. What i notice is others ignore some or almost everything written in these rules. The usual rules getting violated is; thnking rain, spam of bets red green), spam of usual n unlimited greetings😂, message in big letters, currency price, diffrent language used in rooms, spam of blance, and many many more. But the one that caught my attention is having 2 or more accounts here. Encountered some talking about having more than one account in Windice. Now my question is what will happen if we accidentally made 2 or more accounts here? Not saying i hv more than 1 account i only hv one but what if? Curious here 🤔
thanks for the feedback friend, but as for having 2 accounts, or accidentally creating more than one account, you will have problems withdrawing any coins, the admin checks that! thanks for following the rules keep it up, and good luck!🤞🤘

Last edited:
One more question i have is can we still continue playing and can we still withdraw our profits if we get muted for those violations? Sorry sir just curious. :))
hmmm, ok! first of all I hope it doesn't violate any haha... but no, if that happens, you can withdraw normally, the punishment applies only to the chat!

thanks for the feedback friend, but as for having 2 accounts, or accidentally creating more than one account, you will have problems withdrawing any coins, the admin checks that! thanks for following the rules keep it up, and good luck!🤞🤘
Hmm good i've asked and I got no plans hving more accts here lolz. Hope others will be able to read this and be aware 😂

hmmm, ok! first of all I hope it doesn't violate any haha... but no, if that happens, you can withdraw normally, the punishment applies only to the chat!
Dnt worry sir i'll make sure to always follow rules
Cool then Now its clear to me thanks moderator Suffocation 😁

The rules must be followed but I love the way Moderator Suffocation calls attention to users who do not follow them. He knows how to do his job ethically.

bro always trying to be chat in chat rolls pattern but other matter is your forum account profile image pretty looking on top spot and on fire :) it is always looking attractive
;)(y)

View attachment 8466

RULES

By using the chat, you agree to the following rules:

🇬🇧 EN - English
🇷🇺 RU - Russian
🇧🇷BR - Português
🇪🇸ES - Español
🇵🇭PH - Filipinas
🇪🇸IND - Índia
🌎 ANY (Rage) - Qualquer idioma.

• Be polite and kind to others; don't tease or troll - Treat people with respect, even if you don't agree with their point of view.
  • Do not spam, flood, or harass in chat.
  • No hate talk is allowed; racial slander, comments about religion, politics, sexual harassment, etc.
  • Chat trading, borrowing or lending is not allowed.
  • No empty emojis, excessive use of characters or punctuation, including spamming of betting results (Bet Id), balances and price quotes.
  • Don't thank the Bot's rain - The draw is random; doing so can decrease your chances of winning.
  • Do not abuse CAPS (capital letter).
  • Don't beg for Tips (tips) or rains (including "passive begging", like posting zero balance, etc.)
  • Do not post referral links, promote or advertise any other gambling site in chat or PM (private msg).
  • Do not discuss moderator decisions in chat, generally.
  • Do not use chat regularly to resolve personal conflicts; go to "ANY (Rage)" room or social media/msg app, etc.
  • Do not abuse explicit language: using words of up to 4 letters is tolerable; but if a moderator warns you, STOP.
  • Do not send another player's BET in chat.

IMPORTANT: It is not allowed to have 2 or more accounts on Windice.

Consult our FAQ regularly. It is also very important to read our TERMS OF SERVICE

Team Windice thanks you.​

Know

Hi!

I think the rules are good and clear but I have an addition for the rules wich is quite common I think: - Dont say that windice is scam/cheats without any proof.

I see a lot of players making comments like this when they bust. As far as I know every bet can be checked and is provable fair so there is no need for this accusations.