HOW I PROFIT FROM SPORTS BETTING

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
How i profit weekly from sports betting , my sole bread and butter is sports betting even since then ive been betting sports for almost 5 years now and thru the years i only profit from one sport , sport where in i love to do and to watch , this sport is MMA , i used to train mhuay thai during my younger years now i seldom go to the gym but instead i do some regular routine exercise thus fast forward since i love MMA so much i started betting my favorite fighters and reset became a hobby XD , i tried betting other sports like basketball soccer and what not but yeah its not profting so i stick to MMA UFC betting every week , my strategy is i only bet singles and doubles not more than 3 parlays thus maximing the winning chance , i research solely 1-3 fighters each week check them stats , review past fights and what not until the weigh ins where in i check the body mechanics did they get weigh in successfully no signs of over dehydration and such and decide the last moment , i do this every week and i profit a UNIT or SO 3 units if lucky , some weeks are dry but my over all total is positive , So if you are in to sports betting i would glady advice to stick to 1 sport which u love and do and the rest will come naturally and dont be greedy on making parlays , parlays are fun when it hits only xd , gl and have fun

How i profit weekly from sports betting , my sole bread and butter is sports betting even since then ive been betting sports for almost 5 years now and thru the years i only profit from one sport , sport where in i love to do and to watch , this sport is MMA , i used to train mhuay thai during my younger years now i seldom go to the gym but instead i do some regular routine exercise thus fast forward since i love MMA so much i started betting my favorite fighters and reset became a hobby XD , i tried betting other sports like basketball soccer and what not but yeah its not profting so i stick to MMA UFC betting every week , my strategy is i only bet singles and doubles not more than 3 parlays thus maximing the winning chance , i research solely 1-3 fighters each week check them stats , review past fights and what not until the weigh ins where in i check the body mechanics did they get weigh in successfully no signs of over dehydration and such and decide the last moment , i do this every week and i profit a UNIT or SO 3 units if lucky , some weeks are dry but my over all total is positive , So if you are in to sports betting i would glady advice to stick to 1 sport which u love and do and the rest will come naturally and dont be greedy on making parlays , parlays are fun when it hits only xd , gl and have fun
Wow what a great news about you from you nice to know you profit well in sports betting and how amazing it is that you are obviously a solid fan of sports betting for 5years wow na wow. 😮😮 Keep profiting and stacking bro Congrats to us both. Me I keep profiting in the challenges almost weekly now. Have a total of 211$ in my binance now from only 28$ worth of XRP i bought before to use for hunting in the challenges here. 😁😁😁👌

Last edited:
Wow what a great news about you from you nice to know you profit well in sports betting and how amazing it is that you are obviously a solid fan of sports betting for 5years wow na wow. 😮😮 Keep profiting and stacking bro Congrats to us both. Me I keep profiting in the challenges almost weekly now. Have a total of 211$ in my binance now from only 28$ worth of XRP i bought before to use for hunting in the challenges here. 😁😁😁👌
good for you sis keep pilling it up libre mo ko starbucks lol