How to EARN 1000 dollars not Scam if done right!

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
how to 10x your profit !!
a wise man once said

focus on getting 1 dollar then repeat that 10 times and you will get 10 dollars
now with that concept in mind repeat it again FOcus on making 1 dollar and do it again for 10 times then repeat it for 8 times more and in the end you'll get 100 dollars more.
now you have 100 dollars in your pocket now do it 10 times by starting again at making 1 dollar until you reach 1000 dollars <3

how to 10x your profit !!
a wise man once said

focus on getting 1 dollar then repeat that 10 times and you will get 10 dollars
now with that concept in mind repeat it again FOcus on making 1 dollar and do it again for 10 times then repeat it for 8 times more and in the end you'll get 100 dollars more.
now you have 100 dollars in your pocket now do it 10 times by starting again at making 1 dollar until you reach 1000 dollars <3
Chad. dang. 1st, i missed u 🥰😋
2nd, This strategy is nice n effective if applied in business or in some platforms & places where there is sure passive income like legit investment platforms, legit long term tradings with minimal loss if there is not sure enough I only know binance haha !, & platforms for freelancers & some good paying homebased jobs where your skills are/will be indemand. Also here in Windice. The monthly forum contest. This can be a passive income for people who have a creative mind & dedicated enough to write. All they need is write & write & write stories that are cool to read & so interesting to interact with. Ones that are catchy & they'll surely win monthly. Focus more on writing here monthly & your pocket will be filled every first of the month. Haha! But .. if this strategy will be used in gambling, surely this wont work. Hundred percent. Because in gambling, the house always win but players., I dnt think so specially if player is either not using good strats to play n win or greedy or jst not lucky at all. 😂

Again, i missed U ! 😋

Chad. dang. 1st, i missed u 🥰😋
2nd, This strategy is nice n effective if applied in business or in some platforms & places where there is sure passive income like legit investment platforms, legit long term tradings with minimal loss if there is not sure enough I only know binance haha !, & platforms for freelancers & some good paying homebased jobs where your skills are/will be indemand. Also here in Windice. The monthly forum contest. This can be a passive income for people who have a creative mind & dedicated enough to write. All they need is write & write & write stories that are cool to read & so interesting to interact with. Ones that are catchy & they'll surely win monthly. Focus more on writing here monthly & your pocket will be filled every first of the month. Haha! But .. if this strategy will be used in gambling, surely this wont work. Hundred percent. Because in gambling, the house always win but players., I dnt think so specially if player is either not using good strats to play n win or greedy or jst not lucky at all. 😂

Again, i missed U ! 😋
hello sissy <3 you are breath of fresh air, always love your on-point narratives and as I was reading your message halfway i was like (insert awesome word) in the back of my mind write a manga and novels would be great or do a tiktok that are interesting and what not that would legit generate a stream of passive income imagine 1 cent per persons who views it or read it xd ^_^_^ and of course going back to gambling hahaha I second that very much agreed BIGTIME !

hello sissy <3 you are breath of fresh air, always love your on-point narratives and as I was reading your message halfway i was like (insert awesome word) in the back of my mind write a manga and novels would be great or do a tiktok that are interesting and what not that would legit generate a stream of passive income imagine 1 cent per persons who views it or read it xd ^_^_^ and of course going back to gambling hahaha I second that very much agreed BIGTIME !
Oh yah forgot about those. Generating a lot of views comments followers readers and subs means profit. And the more they multiply the higher the income you could get. What a very nice idea 🤩😀

well those kind of stratgies works in real life buisness but not in gambling ..