Share your any new ideas for Windice.io

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
As in the subject,

Must be oryginal idea for Windice.io, not old idea.

See you!

How about a daily individual challenge for each player certain amount wagered,certain numbers hit,etc the rewards could be temporary vip bonus’s and or wincoins

how about a bank deposit lock out times that is self implemented by the user for example if i win and i deposit .5ltc into bank i can put a timer on it for an hour where i can tpull it out of the bank so if i want to gamble more ltc after losing what i didnt deposit i won tbe able to do so until said time runs out but it would be specified tojust the coin that you deposit into your bank that way you dont go red trying to win back the money you lost

how about a bank deposit lock out times that is self implemented by the user for example if i win and i deposit .5ltc into bank i can put a timer on it for an hour where i can tpull it out of the bank so if i want to gamble more ltc after losing what i didnt deposit i won tbe able to do so until said time runs out but it would be specified tojust the coin that you deposit into your bank that way you dont go red trying to win back the money you lost
and barely joined last month so i dont know if this idea has been ran by windice.io at all in the past 37 months your guys have beeen up and runnig