How to win the Monthly Forum Challenge

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Disclaimer: After winning multiple times, I think I can share more of the ideas and topic areas where you should focus.

Forum Challenges has only one rule, your winning will base on the quality of your post and topic you choose to write. See right on this thread,

What does it means by the quality?

The forum challenge, doesn't encouraged you to post multiple post, you can do it just once or twice over a month. Multiple posting a day, does not guarantee that you are going to win, that is if you aim to win. (Quality over quantity)

Make sure your post will be remembered and will create engagement to different member on the Forum. Not in a spammy way.

Make sure you are posting on the right thread. Just recently, I have seen a lot of wrong posted thread. And some of the post are really spammy and does not makes sense.

You don't need to post the same I want wanted this coin added to windice, instead you can look for the previous post about it and see the engagement, on what had been talked out. And comment right thru it. It will eventually be seen by all members as one of the latest post.

Don't post copy pasted post. Everybody knows that plagiarism is a crime so make sure to let your article undergo with plagiarism checker.

Is there a specific topic to write?

Some of my write ups, are all about the site, gambling related topics, my favorite game on windice, experiences and how to's that would help newbies from to start of their journey on Windice. It does makes sense writing about gambling related topics would win, because it relates to Windice.

I guess these topics mentioned above would somehow help you to make similar threads and will help you to create ideas to create your winning post.

The most important part is, you don't only write to win, you write because you love it, you write because you wanted to increase the quality of post and engagement of the site. You write because you wanted to improve the site. And not randomly post every single time.

Also make sure to engage and answers queries and post of other users. The more active you are, the more you'll likely to win.

I have won as top 1 for 5 times now and I can say, I am loving what I am doing and I want to improve the competition. 👀

Write what you know, write to teach, write to make everyone laugh, write to inspire and LFG!

😊🙈

Disclaimer: After winning multiple times, I think I can share more of the ideas and topic areas where you should focus.

Forum Challenges has only one rule, your winning will base on the quality of your post and topic you choose to write. See right on this thread,

What does it means by the quality?

The forum challenge, doesn't encouraged you to post multiple post, you can do it just once or twice over a month. Multiple posting a day, does not guarantee that you are going to win, that is if you aim to win. (Quality over quantity)

Make sure your post will be remembered and will create engagement to different member on the Forum. Not in a spammy way.

Make sure you are posting on the right thread. Just recently, I have seen a lot of wrong posted thread. And some of the post are really spammy and does not makes sense.

You don't need to post the same I want wanted this coin added to windice, instead you can look for the previous post about it and see the engagement, on what had been talked out. And comment right thru it. It will eventually be seen by all members as one of the latest post.

Don't post copy pasted post. Everybody knows that plagiarism is a crime so make sure to let your article undergo with plagiarism checker.

Is there a specific topic to write?

Some of my write ups, are all about the site, gambling related topics, my favorite game on windice, experiences and how to's that would help newbies from to start of their journey on Windice. It does makes sense writing about gambling related topics would win, because it relates to Windice.

I guess these topics mentioned above would somehow help you to make similar threads and will help you to create ideas to create your winning post.

The most important part is, you don't only write to win, you write because you love it, you write because you wanted to increase the quality of post and engagement of the site. You write because you wanted to improve the site. And not randomly post every single time.

Also make sure to engage and answers queries and post of other users. The more active you are, the more you'll likely to win.

I have won as top 1 for 5 times now and I can say, I am loving what I am doing and I want to improve the competition. 👀

Write what you know, write to teach, write to make everyone laugh, write to inspire and LFG!

😊🙈
Hahah see you guys on the sports section im always there BIgTIME ☺