Windice Moderators List

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Many would be aware about some moderators in the respective country chat, but here is the list of entire moderators of Windice. They belong to different country's chat - Monitor and Supervise those country chats along with various other stuff. So new joiners and some of the users would have never got a chance to know them.

(In Alphabetical order)

Anonnep
Bekyhig180
Dianna770
Elskerlinn
Elyte0nes
Fontani
Helena214
Kryakrya
Mowmow
Original
Peckatop
Siopaw
Terrybogard
Veleten

P.S - Just in case if I have unintentionally missed or something needs to be edited let me know.

Chicaoo1979 removed from the above list.
Suffocation removed from the above list.

Last edited:
All are great set of People. Very Cooperative and generous. God Bless u all

yeah too good mods here... but i think you missed one... Furlicious

All mod are fantastic but Anonnep and Terry one of the best

Buzzing the thread so that new users are aware about our super cool Moderators of Windice who play a vital role in maintaining the discipline, culture and Fun at Windice !!!

Wow i love this thread. I needed them list nickname moderators and of course i will make trivia with prize in the future.
It's actually nice to know how many moderators we have on platform Windice.
Currently 14 moderators, sometimes new moderators will come or hidden moderator. Admin is admin, so not mod?
Overall, the admin has more authority than the moderators.
Thanks for information! (y)

Wow i love this thread. I needed them list nickname moderators and of course i will make trivia with prize in the future.
It's actually nice to know how many moderators we have on platform Windice.
Currently 14 moderators, sometimes new moderators will come or hidden moderator. Admin is admin, so not mod?
Overall, the admin has more authority than the moderators.
Thanks for information! (y)

At times I do trivia about moderators username, so that user of that room are also aware about the moderators from the other room. At times it is possible that they may be busy with managing their room so cannot be part of the General/English Chatroom and users would be unknown about them. This kind of trivia just help them to know more about moderators.

Definitely Admin leads the Windice site and moderators are those channels which help the Admin to execute the vision/goals/culture through their medium.

At times I do trivia about moderators username, so that user of that room are also aware about the moderators from the other room. At times it is possible that they may be busy with managing their room so cannot be part of the General/English Chatroom and users would be unknown about them. This kind of trivia just help them to know more about moderators.

Definitely Admin leads the Windice site and moderators are those channels which help the Admin to execute the vision/goals/culture through their medium.
Trivia just knowledge for everyone like education.
They are too busy in another room, sometimes they jump and watch on chat english - main chat.
Also they work and help for admin.

I hope Anonnep isn't gone. The last login as of 3/23/22 was 01/27/2022...