Gambling Mistake - Rectifying this year

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Everyone of us small or big would have made some mistakes in 2021 due to which we had to suffer due to decision we took. It could be compulsive, hesitant or just a random one but might have gone other way around than our expected results. So what is that decision which you would not like to repeat this year again or say have ensured that you have learnt form the past experience.

Lets share our experiences or mistake so that other user can learn and not repeat it.

Каждый из нас, от мала до велика, погибший из-за каких-то ошибок в 2021 году, из-за которого нам пришлось бы страдать из-за принятого нами решения. Это происходило навязчивым, нерешительным или просто случайным, но происходило не так, как мы ожидали. Итак, что это за решение, которое вы не хотели повторять в этом году снова или сказать, что вы извлекли уроки из прошлого опыта.

Давайте поделимся своим опытом или ошибкой, чтобы другие пользователи могли научиться и не повторять ее.
Закинул 200грн в выигрыше 12000 и не вывел)(явился))
Каждый из нас, от мала до велика, совершил бы какие-то ошибки в 2021 году, из-за которых нам пришлось бы страдать из-за принятого нами решения. Это могло быть навязчивым, нерешительным или просто случайным, но могло пойти не так, как мы ожидали. Итак, что это за решение, которое вы не хотели бы повторить в этом году снова или сказать, что вы извлекли уроки из прошлого опыта.

Давайте поделимся своим опытом или ошибкой, чтобы другие пользователи могли научиться и не повторять ее.
Закинул 200грн в выигрыше 12000 и не вывел)(явился))

Закинул 200грн в выигрыше 12000 и не вывел)( проиграл

The big mistake i did in last year is only max betting.. Max betting give you big profit but just one wrong bet makes your all money rip..
But beside this , Bank option is better hide some and play with some make your chance of recovery.

I'm proffesional gambler and i didn't do mistake anything, be sure to check frist before bet.

I'm proffesional gambler and i didn't do mistake anything, be sure to check frist before bet.

Nice to know that you are a professional gambler. Your tips will be useful to naïve users here. So each month how is the top loss target you have set for yourself ?

The big mistake i did in last year is only max betting.. Max betting give you big profit but just one wrong bet makes your all money rip..
But beside this , Bank option is better hide some and play with some make your chance of recovery.

Max Betting is for those who are rich or does not care even of they lose the money. For small time players it is difficult thing to go with max because you would not like to lose out 100% and left with nothing to play for. So just to keep playing for longer time max betting is not an ideal option.