END OF THE YEAR POOFOLIO * Portfolio cough*

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
It almost december HOW did we do this YEAR ? Did we maximize our gains and minimize our loss , what ever it is i hope you had a profitable year and if you still lacking or still not enough aha we still have a month to grind it up or try or luck on windice xd , On my part i had just enough on my sleeve just to make ends meet but if oppurtunity strikes or luck or what ever you guys call it , IM IN TO IT ! BIGTIME SERIOUSLY!! well we never know whats coming so best is try every oppurtunity that is serve on the table it might be the one we waiting for ^_^ So yeah Goodluck and lets hunt for that next DOgecoin Or max MUTLI SLOT or that 990x dice , Hope everyone had a GOOD RUN this year KEEP HUSTLING!!!

I'm far from what I want on my portofolio. I need to increase my btc and eth coins. I have some small bets on xrp, dot, and other coins. I need to stop losing my coins on gambling.

I'm far from what I want on my portofolio. I need to increase my btc and eth coins. I have some small bets on xrp, dot, and other coins. I need to stop losing my coins on gambling.
hope we reach the point where in everytime we open our portfolio we smile big