Fee withdrawal too high

Flannn

Reaction score
Hello, as you know as the thread being created. The fee of doing any withdrawal way too many on this rate, such as BTC that took 0.0003 BTC for the cap. Even being said that was the "cap", but when I did 72k satoshi months ago, I got 30k cut and only got 42k satoshi after confirmed to my wallet.

1630196880737.png

I think Windice should adding option for "slow - medium - high" speed of transactions rather than being automatically processed which inefficient to players or probably reducing the fee for smaller withdrawal. I know that people would suggest me to do coin conversion, but that was not the case since I use BTC for transactions + holding also.

What do you think about this? Let me know your thoughts about it and if you find it reasonable or not.

Hi. Btc always has a high fees even on other exchanges platform. What I do to avoid losing some dollars is exchange it to other coins which has low fees when sending them out and send it to other exchanges. If you are a btc hodler you can trade it back to btc on exchange platforms like binance without fees.

I recommend xrp and bch which gives you faster transaction. Lelelel.

Hello, as you know as the thread being created. The fee of doing any withdrawal way too many on this rate, such as BTC that took 0.0003 BTC for the cap. Even being said that was the "cap", but when I did 72k satoshi months ago, I got 30k cut and only got 42k satoshi after confirmed to my wallet.

View attachment 7745

I think Windice should adding option for "slow - medium - high" speed of transactions rather than being automatically processed which inefficient to players or probably reducing the fee for smaller withdrawal. I know that people would suggest me to do coin conversion, but that was not the case since I use BTC for transactions + holding also.

What do you think about this? Let me know your thoughts about it and if you find it reasonable or not.
yeah better make use of exchange feature, btc to a lower fee transfer coin as meyzee said bch xrp ltc ^^

What I do to avoid losing some dollars is exchange it to other coins which has low fees when sending them out and send it to other exchanges.
yeah better make use of exchange feature, btc to a lower fee transfer coin as meyzee said bch xrp ltc ^^
As I thought that I already stated about it before at the starter thread "people would asked me to exchange" but that wasn't the case.
Coin conversion already took many % each time you did the exchange, probably like total * 5% and another *5% that would be not a good deal if you withdrawing big amount, even a small one.

If you are a btc hodler you can trade it back to btc on exchange platforms like binance without fees.
Binance taking some fees - trading fees still like a $1 I think? Probably can you tell me more about this? I might be dumb about it but I use my local exchanger and charges me some fee that unreasonable while selling and buying other coins.

As I thought that I already stated about it before at the starter thread "people would asked me to exchange" but that wasn't the case.
Coin conversion already took many % each time you did the exchange, probably like total * 5% and another *5% that would be not a good deal if you withdrawing big amount, even a small one.

Binance taking some fees - trading fees still like a $1 I think? Probably can you tell me more about this? I might be dumb about it but I use my local exchanger and charges me some fee that unreasonable while selling and buying other coins.
yes but not higher than the btc rate transfer fee ull save some if you excange to other less fee coins , especially when you love to transfer from wallet to wallet to binace to windice , so it would be better not to play with btc due to the high transfer rate

Oh yeah there is a conversion fee too. If you will withdraw higher amount of btc I recommend to withdraw it using btc address but, if you will withdraw a small amount I recommend using the exchange.
Yeah I was wrong about without fees. I meant with fee too but not that high as much as when you send btc directly to another address. I used bnb as fee and it didnt cost me more than 1$ as transaction fee on a 100$ per trade, I used spot trading to avoid larger fees.

The process would be like

Exchange ur coin to xrp or bch or doge (bch has lower transaction fee)

Then when you receive your coin in binance sell it to stable coin using spot trading then If you want bitcoin you can buy again using your usdt or stable coin (busd has lower fees but also is stable)

Oh yeah there is a conversion fee too. If you will withdraw higher amount of btc I recommend to withdraw it using btc address but, if you will withdraw a small amount I recommend using the exchange.

Yeah I was wrong about without fees. I meant with fee too but not that high as much as when you send btc directly to another address. I used bnb as fee and it didnt cost me more than 1$ as transaction fee on a 100$ per trade, I used spot trading to avoid larger fees.

The process would be like

Exchange ur coin to xrp or bch or doge (bch has lower transaction fee)

Then when you receive your coin in binance sell it to stable coin using spot trading then If you want bitcoin you can buy again using your usdt or stable coin (busd has lower fees but also is stable)
Agree, thats why i use alt coins, not BTC.. BTC is very expensive and long invest on term...