Losing sometimes is a luck

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
sometimes good things happen when you lose, one of my experience was i started with a bankroll of 100 usd, and that time it was a terrible run every bet i make i end up losing until to the point where my balance is zero zero. I was about to close my laptop that moment but me my urges tell me not to i checked my vault and my Rakeback and yes i still have few dollars to play with on my vault , what i did was i refreshed my self then reconnect my browser then started SMART FOCUSED RAGE betting pre-roll and such from dice till i up my balance to 20 usd then went to baccarat till 300+ usd then slots till 500 then cashed out . It was a good run after that losing streak indeed. That's why going back to my headline losing sometimes is ok it opens up opportunities it awakens up your thoughts to be more alert as they've said a once you are in a cornered you are more dangerous. Happy gaming guys hope you find your luck bigtime!!!

Reading these awesome post. Haha there really is something about losing. There are two choices give up or win and make it to the top. Well I am amazed haha that made you 4x richer 😂😂 It might took you long to get that when even your good at TA in trading 😅

Reading these awesome post. Haha there really is something about losing. There are two choices give up or win and make it to the top. Well I am amazed haha that made you 4x richer 😂😂 It might took you long to get that when even your good at TA in trading 😅
im glad that you like it BIGTIME! ^^

Talking bout luck... Luck left me when I bust my coins trying to recover a non depo coins. Sometimes freecoins is like a trap. Like i got free 5usd got it run up to 20usd. but then luck left me without saying so... then my great mind said "you got that 5usd run to 20usd if you depo now I am sure you can manage more run" and yeah mind win. i did it. and went more wrongful hahahahha. but sometimes luck just totally so nice. mine will always be the "Better Luck Next Time."

Talking bout luck... Luck left me when I bust my coins trying to recover a non depo coins. Sometimes freecoins is like a trap. Like i got free 5usd got it run up to 20usd. but then luck left me without saying so... then my great mind said "you got that 5usd run to 20usd if you depo now I am sure you can manage more run" and yeah mind win. i did it. and went more wrongful hahahahha. but sometimes luck just totally so nice. mine will always be the "Better Luck Next Time."
haha where to buy luck sis=p maybe you left it somewhere hahah lets backtrack, imagine if we could find it hahaha BIGTIME! then lets change that "better luck nxtime to LUCK IS MY NEW BESTFRIEND" hahahaa

haha where to buy luck sis=p maybe you left it somewhere hahah lets backtrack, imagine if we could find it hahaha BIGTIME! then lets change that "better luck nxtime to LUCK IS MY NEW BESTFRIEND" hahahaa
everytime i say to my bana lets buy a lotto ticket he will then say this phrase "sorry but i had used all my luck of having you" oh ha means its totally hard to find that dam luck. XD

everytime i say to my bana lets buy a lotto ticket he will then say this phrase "sorry but i had used all my luck of having you" oh ha means its totally hard to find that dam luck. XD
hahahaha "cheesy" sana oil