How to Maximize Vault Use

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
if you are an avid player who plays like every day or so why not put that windice vault in to use
like on evry 5 $ win you put 1 $ in that vault or make it a habit to put 1$ every day on that vault (depends on you how often ) , or on any every deposit or cash out put a dollar on that vault then leave it for quite some time --- a month or so.
imagine putting 1 $ each day for the whole month youll get a monthly 30 usd , and that 30 usd is up to you on how you use it , you can always go to dice and all in 2x =p

if you are an avid player who plays like every day or so why not put that windice vault in to use
like on evry 5 $ win you put 1 $ in that vault or make it a habit to put 1$ every day on that vault (depends on you how often ) , or on any every deposit or cash out put a dollar on that vault then leave it for quite some time --- a month or so.
imagine putting 1 $ each day for the whole month youll get a monthly 30 usd , and that 30 usd is up to you on how you use it , you can always go to dice and all in 2x =p
Haha! Well nicely suggestion. But whenever I see my vault and it has crypto I play on them ahha 🙉🙈😆

Haha! Well nicely suggestion. But whenever I see my vault and it has crypto I play on them ahha 🙉🙈😆
hahaha the chance though on plyin with them, w'll never know it might soar to the heavens