I am over a year in WINDICE! HORAY!

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210802-121950_Chrome.jpg

Oh my! A lot of things have happened throughout the whole year and I have seen a lot of changes on the website, new games and even the roulette has been changed too! But nothing beats, my favorite game, crash and plinko! Lol! Hahaha

Since it was almost over my year of anniversary here at windice, it wasn't too late to celebrate! Lol!

Last to comment until 8:00pm Philippine time. Exactly after 7hrs and 30 mins, will receive a 5$ in Haha. Horaaay! But with a twist, you have to get me a green bet with a x19 multiplier in plinko, using crypto! Nineteen because I registered last july 19 2021! Haha! RAWR!

So are you up?

Last edited:
Firstly, Congrats for completing a year on the forum. Its always a good time to chat whenever you available on the mainstream and yes who does not know she is a BCH whale :p

Dont be sad, I am here to participate in your challenge :D

Here you go.....

Here you go.....

So can you give me your bch addy? Haha

View attachment 7729

Oh my! A lot of things have happened throughout the whole year and I have seen a lot of changes on the website, new games and even the roulette has been changed too! But nothing beats, my favorite game, crash and plinko! Lol! Hahaha

Since it was almost over my year of anniversary here at windice, it wasn't too late to celebrate! Lol!

Last to comment until 8:00pm Philippine time. Exactly after 7hrs and 30 mins, will receive a 5$ in Haha. Horaaay! But with a twist, you have to get me a green bet with a x19 multiplier in plinko, using crypto! Nineteen because I registered last july 19 2021! Haha! RAWR!

So are you up?
congratulations meyzee hope you more wins and greens keep it up

View attachment 7729

So are you up?
Congratulations, to reached achievement 1 years old :)

Reg. date: 15/06/2019 from my account so very old after registeration in the past time.