AXIE INFINITY legit ?

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
as i was browsing youtube i stumbled on this craze right now rpg game where in you can earn crypto , a lot of reviews are popping out right , the downside with this is you need to deposit like a 500 $ or so, thats why i would like to ask your thoughts with regards this one ? thnks in advance

Never heard about it and other thing when someone wants as high as 500$ as minimum deposit things are more or less clear that it is not for me atleast and chances of they winding up or running away is much higher and losing money is highest. Instead of trying to make some free cryptos better to trade/invest which will be secured and have a better return in longer run.

Hey axie is legit :) I have friends who has been playing the game. So your on the right track!

ye
Hey axie is legit :) I have friends who has been playing the game. So your on the right track!
aah had me "nah at first but when i saw the money flow from my friends dang i was like is this real ?" so meyzee are we gonna start breeding axie=p

Never heard about it and other thing when someone wants as high as 500$ as minimum deposit things are more or less clear that it is not for me atleast and chances of they winding up or running away is much higher and losing money is highest. Instead of trying to make some free cryptos better to trade/invest which will be secured and have a better return in longer run.
i love free cryptos