• blueberry 🫐
  • and others...
- Yogurt:
  • drinkable yogurt πŸ₯›
- Extra:
  • flakes
  • dried grapes
Info:

Fruit salad is bomb vitamins and worth eat and increasing your health!

I don't added all. Just add what you have fruit. Cut into cubes fruits and mix furits together. Pour over yogurt to the mixed fruit. Extra: flakes, dried grapes or honey. Could be chocolate glaze too.

Why do have bomb vitamin from salad vitamin?
Because have more vitamins, banana - potassium, peach have vitamin A, kiwi have vitamin C, grapes have B.

Enjoy :)

Nowadays you can find a lot of different useful, interesting and modern things. But to understand what it is and how to use it we need to see a lot of reviews. It was with this purpose that I turned to these guys for a reviews of acupuncture rings. I understood and studied a lot of information. I can recommend the services of these guys to everyone, I am sure they will not let you down.

When you're looking for math for kids resources, you may want to start with self-paced learning games. Some of the best self-paced learning games for kids to learn pictorial math include Addition Stickers for Kids. These games help kids learn addition and subtraction while also teaching them how to draw their own self portraits. You can also try one of the other math games for kids on the market, such as Maxx Math. This game can help your children master addition and subtraction skills by letting them practice their skills by competing against others.