what's in you porfolio.

zibmarkie

Reaction score
just curious what everyone is hodling (and im not talking little faucet stuff, actual investments).

in my portfolio is: btc, eth, doge, xlm, ltc, ada, neo, bat
i play around alot with other altcoins such as bnb, zcash, vet, steem. I use these for more short term gains. Altho I am happy to see btc break the 7k line, bnb has been my favorite coin of the last 4 months.

bitcoin cold storage (long term savings for my daugter) and some airdrops of random "shit" coins ... and mining JSE coin on my raspberry pi

just curious what everyone is hodling (and im not talking little faucet stuff, actual investments).

i play around alot with other altcoins such as bnb, zcash, vet, steem. I use these for more short term gains. Altho I am happy to see btc break the 7k line, bnb has been my favorite coin of the last 4 months.
I am hodling 23 coin atm but 70% of my investment went to BNB alone. And i am hodling: Dent, Hot, Celr, Mft, Poe, Wpr, Rvn, Gto, Lrc, Qsp, Zil, Tnt, Ins, Fet, Dlt, Steem, Xrp, Knc, Wan, Ark, Edo and Dcr.

I am hodling 23 coin atm but 70% of my investment went to BNB alone. And i am hodling: Dent, Hot, Celr, Mft, Poe, Wpr, Rvn, Gto, Lrc, Qsp, Zil, Tnt, Ins, Fet, Dlt, Steem, Xrp, Knc, Wan, Ark, Edo and Dcr.
70% is a hell of an invest (risky), but do hope it does you well. I still have very high hopes for Bnb aswell.

70% is a hell of an invest (risky), but do hope it does you well. I still have very high hopes for Bnb aswell.
BNB doing very well tho and another reason to hodling bnb is i regular participate in ico on binance launchpad

BNB doing very well tho and another reason to hodling bnb is i regular participate in ico on binance launchpad
the main reason i started hodling bnb was for the discount on their exchange.

i haven't messed with the launchpad there....is that working out well for you?

the main reason i started hodling bnb was for the discount on their exchange.

i haven't messed with the launchpad there....is that working out well for you?
ya last time I got Matic and sold it for 5x profit, now hoping to get winning ticket for Harmoney One :)

My profolio is BCH,doge,eth,ltc and btc.i use these coins and like the more is eth coins now a days eth also raising up.so iam to play with this and first dice is done by this coins and I think I have luck in this coins.thankyou

BTC,ADA, RVN, XLM,NEO, STRAT,ION, DASH, ETH, ZCL, IOTA, ZIL...The rests are unsignificant, so no need to mention them at all

BTC,ADA, RVN, XLM,NEO, STRAT,ION, DASH, ETH, ZCL, IOTA, ZIL...The rests are unsignificant, so no need to mention them at all
interesting selection of coins. what brought you to purchasing RVN?

I’m new into the crypto world what would people suggest starting with

Good luck .. I think altcoins will go up in price

for this year just hold some coin, i have BTC, TRX and Doge just that no more.