Slots providers at windice.

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Have you taken attention on the slots provider in windice? As of writing, there are 20 slots provider available, namely;

1. Absolute live gaming.
2. AMATIC
3. Belatra Gaming
4. Bgaming
5. Betsoft
6. B○○ming games
7. Evolution Gaming
8. Evoplay
9. Ezugi
10. Fugaso
11. Gameart
12. Habanero
13. Igrosoft
14. Nucleus Gaming
15. Pragmatic play
16. Quickspan
17. Spinomenal
18. Tomhorn
19. Wazzdan
20. YGGDrazil

Last week, I have tried slots gaming again and I was shookt. Haha. In an attempt to join the weekly hunt last week, but my 10$ was wipe away before even I hit the x80 mark! Hahaha xD.

Among these, slot providers, I have only tried 8 slots provider. My fave is the one who offers a min bet of 0.10$ to .25$. To make my balance last longer and enjoy the moving images where only luck is my only hope. 🤣 I actually haven't tried playing slots before I entered on windice and I was so clueless on how these "slots" works. So basically, you are betting on lines and pairs, and you have to wait to hit a jackpot. At least that is what I noticed.

So I am now, looking for a strategy where I can play safely and profitably, to know when to bet big or when to lower my bet.

And I am hoping I could try them all!

If you are a fan of slots, which provider do you like the most? Or have you tried them all?

Lemme know in the comment section and I will try them!!!

By the way I like the game, which I played last week, but I forgot the name of the provider. 🙈 It was a game of beers! And that one was fun. Haha! I enjoyed my beginners luck.