How to top WINCOIN DAILY DOGE RACE

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
we all know that DOGE is pumping like crazy right now and we have this daily wincoin event which rewards a hefty doge (hoping they wont decrease it to 1/4 after this pump) So how can we maximize our chances of winning the top 3 , i think one way of getting ahead is making an investment on that wincoin 10k bag once a head you would no longer wait for faucet or rain, you can play calmly and collectively . with this you can scare your opponents in contiinuing the race or as others do they hide stats then come out the last minute . which ever strat u are using 10k will put you to leaps and bounds , imagines this you can 100 to 10k how much more ir you have 10k as starting balance . So yeah goodluck guys and happy winning . lets go!!!!

top 123 spot secured using the shop method

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 6.15.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 6.15.04 PM.png
    842.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 6.15.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 6.15.01 PM.png
    842.7 KB · Views: 155
we all know that DOGE is pumping like crazy right now and we have this daily wincoin event which rewards a hefty doge (hoping they wont decrease it to 1/4 after this pump) So how can we maximize our chances of winning the top 3 , i think one way of getting ahead is making an investment on that wincoin 10k bag once a head you would no longer wait for faucet or rain, you can play calmly and collectively . with this you can scare your opponents in contiinuing the race or as others do they hide stats then come out the last minute . which ever strat u are using 10k will put you to leaps and bounds , imagines this you can 100 to 10k how much more ir you have 10k as starting balance . So yeah goodluck guys and happy winning . lets go!!!!
Have you don’t with that bro?

Have you don’t with that bro?
yep bro i did exchange some coins with wincoins then continued with the race and yeah for you to maximize it better to level up first your account to maximixe discounts on the shop , higher level more benefits ^^ gl bro

one more additional thing the better the level you got the better discounts offered on the windice shop ^^ gl