How much you'll have till 2030?

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.
So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 1 btc + 10 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future🥳
5136F869-3656-427E-A770-6211D52D9CDF.jpeg

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.
So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 1 btc + 10 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future🥳
View attachment 6738
Wooowww Hahaha hope all! I'll probably have 1000bch 9 years from nowwww! Hahaha 🤣🤣 i believe in law of attraction so I will claim it! Hahaha 🤣

Wooowww Hahaha hope all! I'll probably have 1000bch 9 years from nowwww! Hahaha 🤣🤣 i believe in law of attraction so I will claim it! Hahaha 🤣
Yes, I'm really a bro, if you save money, and every month you make a deposit of $10, then in 10 years you can become a millionaire😌

Yes, I'm really a bro, if you save money, and every month you make a deposit of $10, then in 10 years you can become a millionaire😌
Owwe yeah suree I do swing by trading and spot to earn more. And put some on wallets that yields more in compounding

Owwe yeah suree I do swing by trading and spot to earn more. And put some on wallets that yields more in compounding
Most important time.. Investments should be for 3-10 years... Not so (I bought a coin, in a month +13%.. Sold the coin))

Most important time.. Investments should be for 3-10 years... Not so (I bought a coin, in a month +13%.. Sold the coin))
Niceee one what coin? Xrp has 25% increase you should have bought a 1000pcs!

Invest at least 100$ of bch and lets fly to the mooooon haha xD

Yea because it is used as a payment in trading at binance and there is a rumor that there will be a coinburn
And after they released the Smarth Chain network, we have to admit that it got BNB getting attention from all sides
It succeeded in boosting market demand

I bought it when it was priced at $ 30, which is roughly 20/25 BNB
And I still leave some, just in case BNB has increased again
Woww, congratulations, friend, keep the money on your balance, it will be even more expensive)