Windice Faucet

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
We knew that we can only faucet wincoin not like the previous version of windice that we can choose what crypto coin we want to faucet which is more favorable and having a freedom of choice

There are advantages and disadvantages about this wincoin but since we can only faucet wincoin why not including wincoin as bet in weekly forum challenges so that many players well participate this forum games.

I know that some might say that it is also unfair for those who used cryptocoin as bet in forum games while others just use wincoin, if that's a problem so why not create a weekly forum challenge that is exclusively for wincoin or available also for cryptocoin it's on them if they use cryptocoin as bet. Pool prize might be in wincoins or ( 50% wincoins and 50% cryptocoin ). This is just a suggestion to maximize the uses of wincoin and might make forum games active again 😊😊😊

We knew that we can only faucet wincoin not like the previous version of windice that we can choose what crypto coin we want to faucet which is more favorable and having a freedom of choice

There are advantages and disadvantages about this wincoin but since we can only faucet wincoin why not including wincoin as bet in weekly forum challenges so that many players well participate this forum games.

I know that some might say that it is also unfair for those who used cryptocoin as bet in forum games while others just use wincoin, if that's a problem so why not create a weekly forum challenge that is exclusively for wincoin or available also for cryptocoin it's on them if they use cryptocoin as bet. Pool prize might be in wincoins or ( 50% wincoins and 50% cryptocoin ). This is just a suggestion to maximize the uses of wincoin and might make forum games active again 😊😊😊
very good idea, I liked it)

Actually, everyone can have access to crypto faucet again all we just need to do is reach the certain levels for crypto claiming like levels 21 and up. Just keep in mind though that claiming crypto from faucet will deduct you 200exp points. :) Also, there is a daily Wincoin competition in where you can win Doges if you are included on the top 10 list. But your suggestion is also good. Let's just see then what Admin's decision about your suggestion will be. :) Ome thing is for sure, there will be more surprises to come since Windice's 2nd year Anniversary is very near. :) Let's all hope for the best. :)

There is a weekly game (Roll Hunt) that takes place every Friday in the Rage room (ANY). In this game everyone can play with wincoin and win prizes in cryptocurrencies.

team vs team.jpg

Registration takes place at the Forum in the WINDICE Events session. Welcome! .. :cool:

Tha
Actually, everyone can have access to crypto faucet again all we just need to do is reach the certain levels for crypto claiming like levels 21 and up. Just keep in mind though that claiming crypto from faucet will deduct you 200exp points. :) Also, there is a daily Wincoin competition in where you can win Doges if you are included on the top 10 list. But your suggestion is also good. Let's just see then what Admin's decision about your suggestion will be. :) Ome thing is for sure, there will be more surprises to come since Windice's 2nd year Anniversary is very near. :) Let's all hope for the best. :)
That would be good if we can reach level 21 and up to able to claim crypto in faucet, but why does 200exp will be deducted when claiming crypto? that would tell crypto claiming is limited and have pros and cons πŸ˜πŸ˜… Thank you mod mowmow for appreciating my suggestion and also i'm waiting and excited for windice 2nd Anniversary πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘

Tha
That would be good if we can reach level 21 and up to able to claim crypto in faucet, but why does 200exp will be deducted when claiming crypto? that would tell crypto claiming is limited and have pros and cons πŸ˜πŸ˜… Thank you mod mowmow for appreciating my suggestion and also i'm waiting and excited for windice 2nd Anniversary πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘
yes, of course, it's bad that when you request a cryptocurrency, they remove 200 exp ;)

yes, of course, it's bad that when you request a cryptocurrency, they remove 200 exp ;)
that would mean if we reach lvl 21 and up, in every claim of crypto in faucet, does it deducts us 200exp per faucet claim? Or it only deduct once? That would be to bad if we claim 10times in faucet so 2,000 exp deduction πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…

that would mean if we reach lvl 21 and up, in every claim of crypto in faucet, does it deducts us 200exp per faucet claim? Or it only deduct once? That would be to bad if we claim 10times in faucet so 2,000 exp deduction πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…

200 experience is not a lot of friends))))

There is a weekly game (Roll Hunt) that takes place every Friday in the Rage room (ANY). In this game everyone can play with wincoin and win prizes in cryptocurrencies.

View attachment 6639
Registration takes place at the Forum in the WINDICE Events session. Welcome! .. :cool:
I think this team game is just a short duration of game challenge, maybe much better if there is also a long time duration like the weekly challenge, since not many players can participate team game because of different time zone πŸ€” but so far i like your gaming methods πŸ˜πŸ‘

Last edited:
Tha
First, 200exp will get deducted everytime you claim from crypto faucet. Second, I know this is kinda sad and upsetting but you know, this is how the system works. 200exp will get deducted in exchange for claiming cryptofaucet. That is one of the reasons why, I do not claim crypto from faucet that much though I already am Level 26 and have 58,642 EXP available to burn. Hahaha! I'd rather deposit a small amount of crypto and slowly grow them then collect my rakeback bonus after couple of wagering made. :) As for the experience I had when claiming cryptofaucet, well 200EXP is only a small amount deducted if you already have huge amount of EXP available. Also, you can use Wincoins for buying more EXP and EXP boosters available in the shop. :) Simply log in everyday, actively chat with other pro chatters, and participate in cool trivias and rollhunts hosted in chatrooms then buy goodies like EXP and EXP boosters available in our lovely shop store once you already have great amount of Wincoins to spend😁 . Those are one of the easiest ways to raise your available wincoins aside from claiming from our faucet and growing them by betting. :) Just be reminded if you aint aware still, that Wincoins do reset everyday at exactly GMT+08:00, so take advantage of the Wincoins you get daily by raising them so you can get included in the top 10 list and spending some of them in our Shop. 😁

Last edited:
I think this team game is just a short duration of game challenge, maybe much better if there is also a long time duration like the weekly challenge, since not many players can participate team game because of different time zone πŸ€” but so far i like your gaming methods πŸ˜πŸ‘
But well, this is done weekly, every saturday 1:30 or 2 am in our local time so this is still cool to participate with. :) I was able to participate in this team rollhunt weekly way back 2020. Hahaha