Windice Mod's?

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
Wondering how many moderators does this site have, the total mod's from the start of windice and to the current number's of mod's who are still active.

But the question are....

Who is the best and the most popular moderator you like or you knew here on windice? 😁😁

If none of the mod's you like so far?!
Then,
What characteristic's or type of mod's
you like and looking for? πŸ€”πŸ˜

These question are just for fun, and to give our mod's insights for improving this site and it's service 😊😊 goodluck to all windicers!!!

Wondering how many moderators does this site have, the total mod's from the start of windice and to the current number's of mod's who are still active.

But the question are....

Who is the best and the most popular moderator you like or you knew here on windice? 😁😁

Then,

These question are just for fun, and to give our mod's insights for improving this site and it's service 😊😊 goodluck to all windicers!!!
I like all the mods here they are all unique on their own ways. However there are also new ones that I haven't had to interact with yet. I like the site more because there a lot of active moderators nowwww! Haha xD Btw I like the way we have dj here because It was amazing to hear my name when I request songs. Sad to say it is at midnight so I am not really active during that timeee! Let us invite more commentator! Hahaha

Last edited:
I like all the mods here they are all unique on their own ways. However there are also new ones that I haven't had to interact with yet. I like the site more because there a lot of active moderators nowwww! Haha xD Btw I like the way we have dj here because It was amazing to hear my name when I request songs. Sad to say it is at midnight so I am not really active during that timeee! Let us invite more commentator! Hahaha
Nice, glad to hear that your having a good time in windice πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Yeah having interaction with mod's in chat also makes the chat room more lively and active, also i haven't notice some other of the mod's active in chat, would be better if they join in chat to interact with them 😁

Nice, glad to hear that your having a good time in windice πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Yeah having interaction with mod's in chat also makes the chat room more lively and active, also i haven't notice some other of the mod's active in chat, would be better if they join in chat to interact with them 😁
Haha yep but I have not seen you in chat? Haha xD where are you hiding?

But the question are....

Then,

In your topic, I have the impression that you are generalizing only one room and moderators are specified for each room in your language. But in terms of your question, I answer that each moderator is unique, has its own characteristics and works differently with the chat interaction. Dj, for example, I find the work he does in the chat extraordinary and quite fun. In any case, you do not see all active moderators, due to each Country's time zone, work specifications and rooms in which we operate.
But anyway, welcome to the WinDice family, make good profits and the best, have fun! .. πŸ˜„

Last edited:
In your topic, I have the impression that you are generalizing only one room and moderators are specified for each room in your language. But in terms of your question, I answer that each moderator is unique, has its own characteristics and works differently with the chat interaction. Dj, for example, I find the work he does in the chat extraordinary and quite fun. In any case, you do not see all active moderators, due to each Country's time zone, work specifications and rooms in which we operate.
But anyway, welcome to the WinDice family, make good profits and the best, have fun! .. πŸ˜„
Well yes I agree ;))

yeah that's definitely right mod every mod has it's own task and not all are active sometime due to different time zone, maybe there are also times that some mods are busy, but i appreciate all of the mods efforts in making this site a more better and lively πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

yeah that's definitely right mod every mod has it's own task and not all are active sometime due to different time zone, maybe there are also times that some mods are busy, but i appreciate all of the mods efforts in making this site a more better and lively πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Yes, without mods it would be boring, but now the Russian Mod KryaKrya includes very good music on the radio)