Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)
Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?
Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

Купить Dogecoin (догикоин) в обменнике и на бирже - полная инструкция

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)
Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?
Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

Купить Dogecoin (догикоин) в обменнике и на бирже - полная инструкция
The look of that dog riding the rocket though. 🤣. I think reason why they don't give much interest to it it's because until now, a lot believes Dogecoin is a big joke since it all started as a joke and giving interest to it will only be a waste of time and effort. They give more interest and focuses more on cryptos with very high value cuz these are what they believe will always be indemand in the market.

But good thing dogecoin is making it's way to stardom.. hahaha!! Keeps on pumping this January. I do hope it goes to $1 per coin before 2021 ends. 😁

The look of that dog riding the rocket though. 🤣. I think reason why they don't give much interest to it it's because until now, a lot believes Dogecoin is a big joke since it all started as a joke and giving interest to it will only be a waste of time and effort. They give more interest and focuses more on cryptos with very high value cuz these are what they believe will always be indemand in the market.

But good thing dogecoin is making it's way to stardom.. hahaha!! Keeps on pumping this January. I do hope it goes to $1 per coin before 2021 ends. 😁

Well, 1 dollar per coin, it would be very good)) I could fly to the philippines by the sea ahhaha)) :) :ROFLMAO: