OMG. I am top 1 at Top Poster(s) of the Month! (November2020)

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
First thing in the morning and I saw this message congratulating me from winning as a top 1 from the posting challenge. I was so shock and I did not expect it. It was like when I passed my exam on my dream professional title! I am really really happy about it! Just so you know guys I am a frustrated writer! Haha! And I am not really that articulate. Guys this is my second win ;), last September I am at 3rd! Thank you windice, you made me one step closer to something I dream to do. Come on guys, wake the writer inside you! :)

PS. Thanks Ms.mowmow for encouraging me to write :)
PPS. I am just so happy that I want to share it. wuvyu guys <3 <3

"You are what you think you are." – Bob proctor

First thing in the morning and I saw this message congratulating me from winning as a top 1 from the posting challenge. I was so shock and I did not expect it. It was like when I passed my exam on my dream professional title! I am really really happy about it! Just so you know guys I am a frustrated writer! Haha! And I am not really that articulate. Guys this is my second win ;), last September I am at 3rd! Thank you windice, you made me one step closer to something I dream to do. Come on guys, wake the writer inside you! :)

Hahaha! Lmao. I love that mentioning part 🤣🤣
Yeah and I love seeing someone I encouraged before already here winning together with me in the poster event. I am so touched that I was able to finally push someone to contribute and win. Hahaha! Cuz really, a year ago, I have encouraged a lot but a lot of em said no. And so THANK YOU @meyzee and @Bekyhig180 .. Congrats to our win and let's continue doing what we're doing. More chika more fun, and more more win. Hahahahaha!! 🤣

Yeah and I love seeing someone I encouraged before already here winning together with me in the poster event. I am so touched that I was able to finally push someone to contribute and win. Hahaha! Cuz really, a year ago, I have encouraged a lot but a lot of em said no. And so THANK YOU @meyzee and @Bekyhig180 .. Congrats to our win and let's continue doing what we're doing. More chika more fun, and more more win. Hahahahaha!! 🤣
yeyess haha 💚💚

Congrats! Well deserved. Girl power @mowmow @meyzee. Continue rockin' :)

Totally agree. Posting our thoughts without expecting anything. Fulfilling when being recognized and rewarded. Cheers!-:)

Congrats! And welcome to the club! :)

I was the first to win the "Poster of the Week" prize here(if I'm not mistaken. Don't know how to check it now), and the prize was 0.0025 BTC(a very good money imo).

Keep posting good stuff and winning more! :)

Congrats! And welcome to the club! :)

I was the first to win the "Poster of the Week" prize here(if I'm not mistaken. Don't know how to check it now), and the prize was 0.0025 BTC(a very good money imo).

Keep posting good stuff and winning more! :)9
hahaha yazzz thanks ! :)

I just remembered, it the Poster of the Month, not "Poster of the Week", as I said earlier.

It's in the same thread where they say about your win. :)

Check it out. It's almost $50 today! :)
yup almost 50$! Haha so lit! You go post more! Reality is I am more of a reader. I like reading, learning through experience of others, their engaging challenges and strong will of passion to what they do. I so love reading. Hahaha! 😀

Congrats! Happy to see you making accomplishments!
Oh and BTW, what does the <3 <3 represent cuz if ya ask me Ima say boobs haha. but thats why I am askin you lol

Congrats! Happy to see you making accomplishments!
Oh and BTW, what does the <3 <3 represent cuz if ya ask me Ima say boobs haha. but thats why I am askin you lol
<3 = heart symbol lol hahaha you have a clouded mind! hahaha
me : throws you a holy water 😂😂

Wtf Pok.. hahahaha!! You so naughty 🤣🤣 that's a heart sign. Lmao 🤣
I did not know till now, but that is why I asked. I dont get around a lot to learn this type of thing. I dont even know keyboarding. In fact I do the ole "single finger key punch" method is what I have coined the term as when typing. Still looks like a nice set of boobs to me though hahaha. Or a greater than sign with a 3 attached to it lol