Why DOGE is down?

Betwrong

Reaction score
Just look at this:

6rGRHQh.png

While almost all other cryptos are going up these days, DOGE is going only down and down.

Anyone knows why is this happening?

Doge has got unlimited supply, and no tech work has been done on it for quite some time now. People are transferring money to better cryptos out there.

Hmmm. That's sad.. cuz that have been one of my fave coins since the day i started betting huge amounts here. Now, i no longer am thinking so.. maybe its time to for me to move to another new favorite and wait for the perfect time for that coin to pump nicely again before I go back to loving it once more.. if it will ever pump very nice.

@mowmow, I personally think that DOGE will never die.
We saw $0.015 for 1 DOGE in the past, we are going to see that again. :)

@mowmow, I personally think that DOGE will never die.
We saw $0.015 for 1 DOGE in the past, we are going to see that again. :)
Yeah. Lol. I know doge wont die. Creators of dogecoin wont ever allow that to happen.. 😊 and yeah it will pump again just not sure when and how high since a lot of great coins are continuously getting created and introduced in the market. 😊

It is quite sad that it is getting down and might not make it to the top 50 coin market cap. But that is what it is, let's just hope that people will support the doge and it will rise again.

Just look at this:

6rGRHQh.png

While almost all other cryptos are going up these days, DOGE is going only down and down.

Anyone knows why is this happening?
i think doge coin is opposite of bit coin , so when bit coin up , doge coin going down and if btc going down , doge going up
its just my opinion don't trust me 100%

It is quite sad that it is getting down and might not make it to the top 50 coin market cap. But that is what it is, let's just hope that people will support the doge and it will rise again.
Exactly.. it is really down at this moment. But nope it's still included in the top 50 based on Coingecko and Coinmarketcap charts 😊
But what's sad is, it's not inlcuded on top 20.. As seen in Coingecko, it's on 48th and in Coinmarketcap, its on 43rd.

COINMARKETCAP
Screenshot_20201104-012015.png

Screenshot_20201104-012031~2.png

COINGECKO
Screenshot_20201104-011656.png
Screenshot_20201104-011712~2.png

I hope it will have a good pump again by January.

Last edited:
i think doge coin is opposite of bit coin , so when bit coin up , doge coin going down and if btc going down , doge going up
its just my opinion don't trust me 100%
:) It's ok though. Well, Bitcoin is the mother of all coins so when Bitcoin goes up, all coins go up too. But there are also some scenarios that while BTC goes up, some coins get affected. :) That's because other newly introduced coins are getting more indemand in the market than those coins that was popular before. :)

:) It's ok though. Well, Bitcoin is the mother of all coins so when Bitcoin goes up, all coins go up too. But there are also some scenarios that while BTC goes up, some coins get affected. :) That's because other newly introduced coins are getting more indemand in the market than those coins that was popular before. :)
hem thats more make sense

Exactly.. it is really down at this moment. But nope it's still included in the top 50 based on Coingecko and Coinmarketcap charts 😊
But what's sad is, it's not inlcuded on top 20.. As seen in Coingecko, it's on 48th and in Coinmarketcap, its on 43rd.

I hope it will have a good pump again by January
Yeah. Hehe. But there is a chance that it might go down below 50 this year?

Yeah. Hehe. But there is a chance that it might go down below 50 this year?
As what am seeing it, yes if more defi coins are going to be introduced and available in the market and people specially the big time investors are going to buy more of these defi coins than these other coins like doge. But who knows still. 😊 Crypto is really unpredictable at times. Just look at BTC. Just month ago, it was low. Around 10k. Now it pumped real huge :)

Yeah. Lol. I know doge wont die. Creators of dogecoin wont ever allow that to happen.. 😊 and yeah it will pump again just not sure when and how high since a lot of great coins are continuously getting created and introduced in the market. 😊
Wasn't it abandoned by creators long time ago? :)

because the price growth had no substance behind it , just hype after several posts by the "powerful" people like Musk etc.
nothing changed in DOGE itself through out the years to make it more attractive

because the price growth had no substance behind it , just hype after several posts by the "powerful" people like Musk etc.
nothing changed in DOGE itself through out the years to make it more attractive
Exactly....It has turned into more of a pump and dump crypto.

Doge was created as a joke, literally. A joke is all it will ever be. With that said, I have about 40k and growing :) It's fun to play with!