Call a duck a duck not a goat.

Raybrfg181

Reaction score
As someone that enjoys a good roulette game from time to time, i was excited to see it in the list of games. As soon as i opened the page, i had a good chuckle.

I am sorry to say this, windice missed the boat on naming this game. It should be called "lucky lotto" not roulette (as that is what it is).

I am sure, when 18+% people voted on roulette as a new game, lottery is not what they had in mind.

Any chance we could either get a name change here, or the actual roulette game?

Agree. Adding new game is really good and the new home page is more appealing. However, it's disappointing that the new game is not what you expected when you open it.

I don't know a lot of games. So it is a lottery? I kind of like the new game coz I am able to play with the other players. Hehe

Realmente. A unica semelhanca com roleta e porque gira. Nada mais. Eu tambem esperava a classica roleta. Mas o jogo em si ficou bom.

I don't know a lot of games. So it is a lottery? I kind of like the new game coz I am able to play with the other players. Hehe
Yes it is just a lottery. Lotteries can be very fun, so i am not complaining. I only was pointing out the name is slightly misleading.

As someone that enjoys a good roulette game from time to time, i was excited to see it in the list of games. As soon as i opened the page, i had a good chuckle.

I am sorry to say this, windice missed the boat on naming this game. It should be called "lucky lotto" not roulette (as that is what it is).

I am sure, when 18+% people voted on roulette as a new game, lottery is not what they had in mind.

Any chance we could either get a name change here, or the actual roulette game?
Hahaha bingo. I also got shocked honestly speaking because a lot of gamblers know what roulette looks like based on what we see in all other sites which has roulette too. 😊 A chart with 3 colors, red, black and green and with numbers in it. I agree, the name of the game has to be changed to the one more suited to it. :) The game looks already cool. Just the name 😊

Yes it is just a lottery. Lotteries can be very fun, so i am not complaining. I only was pointing out the name is slightly misleading.
So it should be named as lottery! Haha. For someone like me, that does not know a lot of on line games might misinterpret it on other websites and/or in physical games. Haha. Might actually get called crazy and "are you born today?" coz even in previous centuries already knew this game.