Closed DAILY GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ganghung

Every day I will create a topic in this thread. And publish the name of the winner of the day contest.
Winners will be selected randomly (made from 3 posts per day)
Good luck. !

we have no chance to win because MD has friends and acquaintances of luck friends are MD (y);)

the contest was held weekly and he disappeared .and now it's a competition for yours .I would instead of these contests for these prizes advertised purely project this is my opinion :sneaky:

we have no chance to win because MD has friends and acquaintances of luck friends are MD (y);)
Why do you feel MD has friends that s/he will award the winning to? Remember, little effort put together by you will definitely make you outstanding among forum members, kindly join in the race and wish you good luck buddy.

the contest was held weekly and he disappeared .and now it's a competition for yours .I would instead of these contests for these prizes advertised purely project this is my opinion :sneaky:
We are all here to help Windice.io and forum grow, so, let intensify effort to help in our own little way than criticizing the Admins, Staff Moderators and good forum members of be bias in awarding winnings to favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.