First Member to reach Platinum Vip

pratikbaba

Reaction score
I dont really like to write threads and all stuff, but this is specially for my Devil Uncle @Raybrfg181 who just turned Platinum Level here . Congrats for that achievement which you made it look so easy. I know you will be the lonely person to be on that level for quite a few months from now . It will take some time for the second person to be plat hahaha... Hope for this achievement admin will be giving you 1 btc hahahahahaha :D Happy that the member from the gang has achieved it .... ! Now go go go for Diamond :D Ladies @mowmow @Bekyhig180 anything u wana add up to my thread hahaha :D

I dont really like to write threads and all stuff, but this is specially for my Devil Uncle @Raybrfg181 who just turned Platinum Level here . Congrats for that achievement which you made it look so easy. I know you will be the lonely person to be on that level for quite a few months from now . It will take some time for the second person to be plat hahaha... Hope for this achievement admin will be giving you 1 btc hahahahahaha :D Happy that the member from the gang has achieved it .... ! Now go go go for Diamond :D Ladies @mowmow @Bekyhig180 anything u wana add up to my thread hahaha :D
Yeah. Add up, shocked to call me lady. Hahaha! Not usual. Lol. Kidding aside. Yeah you definitely right bout that. Even I got surprised to see pups ray achieved not just 1 more level but 3. That's very huge. It will take you a lot of ammos and a lot of big green rolls to be able to achieve 3 levels on that one and he was able to achieve that in only one day. Wooow. Hahaha! We were just talkin about him finally reaching level 41 that day and so surprised he showed me more than. Hahaha!! Super cool. Super proud of him. And yeah best of luck to the ones who desires to reach the platinum level too this quick. Roll better. Hahaha!!

Hahaha! Super proud b. gang. So true that it will take months before another user reach plat, and as @mowmow said it will take a lot of $ and also a heart of a warrior to reach this level. And seeing his hr spamming always makes our hearts go oops lol. But of course happy to see him reaching his goals and learning a lot from him is already a blessing. Congrats and looking forward to see your diamond level. Btw @pratikbaba thank you for calling us ladies and not others haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201013-131534_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201013-131534_Chrome.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 136
I dont really like to write threads and all stuff, but this is specially for my Devil Uncle @Raybrfg181 who just turned Platinum Level here . Congrats for that achievement which you made it look so easy. I know you will be the lonely person to be on that level for quite a few months from now . It will take some time for the second person to be plat hahaha... Hope for this achievement admin will be giving you 1 btc hahahahahaha :D Happy that the member from the gang has achieved it .... ! Now go go go for Diamond :D Ladies @mowmow @Bekyhig180 anything u wana add up to my thread hahaha :D i hope you will soon get this lvl :)

I for one am looking forward to seeing @samiii hit diamond before me.
Count me in as I'm also looking forward to him hitting diamond real soon. A huge support to one of the platform's current bigtime slash awesome gambler and HR spammer. :) congrats in advance sammmmiiiii 👏👏

Once one person reaches, it seems like they start printing that trophy. At another place I remember when first diamond user was awarded and now that have like 12 diamond players so enjoy it while you can!