New What exactly did you like on the site?

:D why will you loose your balance just to play with the faucet? Although it depends on your balance in your account, faucet is just some satoshi, right, then why?

:D why will you loose your balance just to play with the faucet? Although it depends on your balance in your account, faucet is just some satoshi, right, then why?

Yeah, right. At this moment, after winning the poster of the month contest, my BTC balance is over 0.0025 BTC, and I don't want to lose that. :) But when my balance was small I really thought, I'd better lose it to play the faucet game. But I had hardly lost it before I received the prize. :)

Yeah, right. At this moment, after winning the poster of the month contest, my BTC balance is over 0.0025 BTC, and I don't want to lose that.
I strongly believe that, with this you have won, you wouldn't kida have interest on the faucet again :D.

Hello its been a very wonderful experience for me at Windice so far so I would like to start off by saying thank you for having such a welcoming site.
There are so many thin great things that I like here...

3. The layout of the site is really nice . It's not to flashy and its very easy to find what your looking for. I would say it's classy with simplicity.

2. The game is fun and enjoyable I love that you can move your payout marker the way you want it when you want it where you want it. That is a big plus . It keeps the game fun. I also like the fact that ther is a fun way to collect faucet and its not the same amount every time that is a great catch.

1. and the absolute best part of Windice is the amazing community of people that are in chat. It was so nice to be invited here by my sweet friends and iyts so nice that I can chat and play at the same time.

🌺 Windicehas been awesome so far and I've only been here for a few days.. I can't wait to see what the future holds here. 🌺

Like the site. It's great like other gambling sites. Nice faucet here. I think site design should be improved more here. The colour isn't so good in my opinion.
The best thing here is that I can move the area of payout and select high low by moving it. Haven't seen it any other site.

The new daily prize is nice and chat contest are a lot of fun

Probably how seamless it works on all formats.. pc, tablet and my phone.. that's my favourite thing

I have to use this site on mobile , i have surprised about loading of site is pretty fast and smooth
about dice i like that we can select the number in between that how different with the most of dice site !

Friendship.i mean new friends, need to learn new way of having good income after this pandemic and safe..

Really, i dont know that..that the prob of hi and hello... well that my friend i must know... For now i dont have a comment sorry

Really, i dont know that..that the prob of hi and hello... well that my friend i must know... For now i dont have a comment sorry

Are you reading the dates about the conversation happening here ? Probably that user may or may not be even active now its being 2 years old post.