Does Bounty and Airdrop worth it now!.

XCANA2019

Reaction score
Looking back in those days where the cryptocurrency was fresh and new to the general people, it was lucrative to participate on Bounty and Airdrop but what i see now is just an effort wasted and resources. Doing most bounties can just earn the hunters or hunter some few dollars like 6$ - 9$ which never worth the stress, resources wasted on the bounty and time.

How do you see the two now?

It's hard to earn from airdrop now because there are a lot of people that only want to scam. I think in the past airdrop and bounty is good but now it hard to find a decent project that will pay.

In most cases bounty campaigns and airdrops don't worth bothering. They delay and delay with payment until their tokens worth nothing.

In most cases bounty campaigns and airdrops don't worth bothering. They delay and delay with payment until their tokens worth nothing.
Don't you think that, when these tokens are distributed and kept for a long period of time; they will definitely yield profits to the Bounty Hunters? Some time back in 2018, was fortunate to participate on a Bounty campaign conducted by Lauda; and after the distribution i hold my tokens for another 1year before going down to exchange and at last smile back from the exchange becasue of patience

Don't you think that, when these tokens are distributed and kept for a long period of time; they will definitely yield profits to the Bounty Hunters? Some time back in 2018, was fortunate to participate on a Bounty campaign conducted by Lauda; and after the distribution i hold my tokens for another 1year before going down to exchange and at last smile back from the exchange becasue of patience

Yes, this happened to me once too. I was paid with BTC and with a token for a sig camp, and I just forgot about those tokens because their total value was less than $3 at the time. Then I checked my MEW 3 months later and found out that I have over $500 worth of those tokens there. :)

Yes, it happens, but I wouldn't say that you will definitely be in profit due to waiting. With most of the tokens the situation is exactly the opposite.