Windice Usual Activity

WattsOnHere2

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am new to Windice and was wondering what is the usual activity? Like, on the other sore I used to play they have daily telegram challenges everyday around 9 a.m. They have a weekly race where you get a weekly bonus. They have all type of trivia and challenges in forum but you can expect certain things around certain days or times. Can anyone be so kind as to tell me the days and times I can find these types of things? I would be so appreciative! Thanks!

Hello guys, I am new to Windice and was wondering what is the usual activity? Like, on the other sore I used to play they have daily telegram challenges everyday around 9 a.m. They have a weekly race where you get a weekly bonus. They have all type of trivia and challenges in forum but you can expect certain things around certain days or times. Can anyone be so kind as to tell me the days and times I can find these types of things? I would be so appreciative! Thanks!
Well, if you'll notice in the main site, you can see two events available which is weekly and daily. For weekly, that is the wagering contest using cryptos. For daily, that is the wincoin contest in where you need to raise your wincoins to the highest amount you can make and never let those get busted until wincoins reset. :) And the prize for that one will be doges, highest prize is 1200 doges. Here in forum, we have the weekly rollhunt challenges and the monthly poster contest. We also have the team rollhunt which is held every saturday 18:00 gmt in rage/any room. In order to participate in that contest, you need to register on the thread posted usually every friday. You can check out the previous events posted by mod Peckatop in here about the team roll hunt. :) You can also request songs everyday in English room around 16:00 gmt to our dj mod kryakrya and receive 10k ethoshi as reward. Just follow the requirements for requesting a song. :) For trivias, we really can't tell since it depends now on the moderators when they're gonna do trivias and when not. :) No particular date and time. We just wait for them to announce if there will be. Hahaha!! In short, it's always a surprise. :D For telegram, there were challenges months ago that's being hosted once a week, however it stopped soon after. But lately, there had been a new tg cha made. i believe that was 2 weeks ago. And hopefully, tg challenges will be up and running again every week very very soon. 😊 aside from that, twitter give.away was also announced there in tg. :) I Hope these all helps. :) You can also check out for latest on going events posted here in forum just visit here daily. :)