Radio on Windice

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
9DGdcM5.gif

It really is cool that Windice has it's own radio channel and a cool Mod DJ, kryakrya to play our requested songs. I do enjoy the fact that I can listen to songs I and other players are requesting while I'm rolling. It makes my rolling cooler than before. I always am excited for mod DJ kryakrya to come in English room and play our requests. Not just that, he gives out reward too for chatters who requests songs. Cool right?
So for other players who doesnt know about this yet, go ahead and make yourself available in English room every 16:00 gmt to 19:00 gmt, get link of the songs you want our Mod DJ kryakrya to play, tag him and post the link on the chatbox. You can dedicate songs to your Windice friends too. Share to everyone the songs you love listening to and let's all enjoy the moment while playing with the games available. :)

Rules for requesting a song:
Request your first song and tag DJ kryakrya. Wait for your song to be played on air, verify/confirm that it was your requested song and be rewarded. You can request as many songs as you like but kindly wait for your previous request to be completed before requesting another one.

Please note that reward is only given once a day and only if you successfully confirmed it. It is not per request. 😊

P.S.
Having a hard time pulling up youtube at times and getting the link of the songs?
Simply ask the link of the songs from one of your friends and save those in your files so you can have them ready and available anytime even without youtube being pulled up. 😊
Save this windice radio link too in your browsers bookmarks for easy pull up.

Enjoy WINDICE family. :)

yc5ozaz.gif

Credits to DJ Mod kryakrya and Mod Veleten for the windice radio gif and to Dewana for the blue-colored radio head gif 🤣

Last edited:
View attachment 6106

It really is cool that Windice has it's own radio channel and a cool Mod DJ, kryakrya to play our requested songs. I do enjoy the fact that I can listen to songs I and other players are requesting while I'm rolling. It makes my rolling cooler than before. I always am excited for mod DJ kryakrya to come in English room and play our requests. Not just that, he gives out reward too for chatters who requests songs. Cool right?
So for other players who doesnt know about this yet, go ahead and make yourself available in English room every 16:00 gmt to 19:00 gmt, get link of the songs you want our Mod DJ kryakrya to play, tag him and post the link on the chatbox. You can dedicate songs to your Windice friends too. Share to everyone the songs you love listening to and let's all enjoy the moment while playing with the games available. :)

Rules for requesting a song:
Request your first song and tag DJ kryakrya. Wait for your song to be played on air, verify/confirm that it was your requested song and be rewarded. You can request as many songs as you like but kindly wait for your previous request to be completed before requesting another one.

Please note that reward is only given once a day and only if you successfully confirmed it. It is not per request. 😊

P.S.
Having a hard time pulling up youtube at times and getting the link of the songs?
Simply ask the link of the songs from one of your friends and save those in your files so you can have them ready and available anytime even without youtube being pulled up. 😊
Save this wundice radio link too in your browsers bookmarks for easy pull up.

Enjoy WINDICE family. :)

View attachment 6104
Credits to DJ Mod kryakrya and Mod Veleten for the windice radio gif and to Dewana for the blue-colored radio head gif 🤣
Thanks admin and dj mod for this wonderful idea. And good thing that dj has changed the rule for his reward unlike before onwhich some users just request songs without the radio being open which means that they are only up for the reward. Nice job windice!! <3

Thanks admin and dj mod for this wonderful idea. And good thing that dj has changed the rule for his reward unlike before onwhich some users just request songs without the radio being open which means that they are only up for the reward. Nice job windice!! <3

So true. I notice that too. Some chatters are only there to get rewarded but not really pulling up the radio and not really listening. And that's unfair. Haha! And some are not following the rules too. They keep sending links even if their previous requests are not yet finished or not yet played. Lol. And one thing I've noticed too that's why this new rule was created, is because other chatters just copy the link of the songs that was previously requested by other chatters. Crazy 😂