The Realtalk

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
.. "Enjoying the game play, having fun with your every rolls. And appreciating the every experience you had with the wins and loses you got for the day is what matters most unlike others who keep whining over the loses they got from free claims". "Funny how others keep whining after every small penny they have claimed for free and lost from playing, accusing the site believing there are manipulations happening and the games aren't fair at all". "Which means, I can whine whenever i get busted since I depo a lot." "I can whine and violate a lot in here since I have been depositing here so much ever since, but I do not do that cuz I respect the rules." ...

These are just some of the things my very close friends here and I say at times when asking each other how our game was and all. Funny convos right? But yeah honestly, it's correct. If how much we depo here will be our basis for us to do some violations, then we say we can do violations and all kinds of whining any time we want. We can do more than how much these free to small players turned sorelosers and hard headed bullies do in the chat room, doing all kinds of sh*t stuffs whenever we want. But no, we do not do that cuz we respect the rules and this site as much as possible. We do not post things some of our beloved moderators remind everyone not to do like posting only emojis even just a few, posting few lines with caps on, posting insignificant results, etc etc. We do not post things for sure our moderators would'nt like seeing us do. Cuz we trully respect our moderators and again, we respect the rules and this site as much as possible.

and yeah you forgot one thing which we discussed last night that posting of deposits and payouts together , like who cares about it how much u deposited and withdraw with it.... hahahaha :D correct me if i am wrong which i am not :p

and yeah you forgot one thing which we discussed last night that posting of deposits and payouts together , like who cares about it how much u deposited and withdraw with it.... hahahaha :D correct me if i am wrong which i am not :p

Oh.. wow you really brought that up here. Hahaha!! But yeah yeah true. Honestly for me, like months ago, I really wanted to share in chatroom all my deposited amounts but then I realized, doing that is actually not healthy at all. Hahaha! It will just bring negative effects. The feeling when you post your deposit, you gotta show everyone you can double or tripple it. And if it gets busted, your ego will then break down. Hahaha!! Also, you are just attracting these beggars to bombard you with friend request and undying 'loan applications'. Lol. Happened to me months ago and it continued happening though I realized immediately never to post those anymore and I only did posted a few before. Hahaha! And yeah it's also ok to post your withdrawals in chatroom, but doing it all the time, always posting how much you deposited and how much you withdrawed from it just like you said,, it's weird. :) You looking like too showey and over confident and it's not a good feeling at all. Blablabla.. hahaha!

hahaha true and whenever i use to post the deposit in starting i always busted that and also when my bet appears in "HR" quote specially for you hahahaha it just give me negativity and ends me up in some unknown planet of emptyness hahahaha .. and those unrelated tags in chat while playing starts too , so better to avoid those unnatural and unorganic postings ... !!

If you do that, expect friend request out of nowhere :D

Oh.. wow you really brought that up here. Hahaha!! But yeah yeah true. Honestly for me, like months ago, I really wanted to share in chatroom all my deposited amounts but then I realized, doing that is actually not healthy at all. Hahaha! It will just bring negative effects. The feeling when you post your deposit, you gotta show everyone you can double or tripple it. And if it gets busted, your ego will then break down. Hahaha!! Also, you are just attracting these beggars to bombard you with friend request and undying 'loan applications'. Lol. Happened to me months ago and it continued happening though I realized immediately never to post those anymore and I only did posted a few before. Hahaha! And yeah it's also ok to post your withdrawals in chatroom, but doing it all the time, always posting how much you deposited and how much you withdrawed from it just like you said,, it's weird. :) You looking like too showey and over confident and it's not a good feeling at all. Blablabla.. hahaha!
So true. Just posting green results will give you numbers of FR what more if you post payout?

.. "Enjoying the game play, having fun with your every rolls. And appreciating the every experience you had with the wins and loses you got for the day is what matters most unlike others who keep whining over the loses they got from free claims". "Funny how others keep whining after every small penny they have claimed for free and lost from playing, accusing the site believing there are manipulations happening and the games aren't fair at all". "Which means, I can whine whenever i get busted since I depo a lot." "I can whine and violate a lot in here since I have been depositing here so much ever since, but I do not do that cuz I respect the rules." ...

These are just some of the things my very close friends here and I say at times when asking each other how our game was and all. Funny convos right? But yeah honestly, it's correct. If how much we depo here will be our basis for us to do some violations, then we say we can do violations and all kinds of whining any time we want. We can do more than how much these free to small players turned sorelosers and hard headed bullies do in the chat room, doing all kinds of sh*t stuffs whenever we want. But no, we do not do that cuz we respect the rules and this site as much as possible. We do not post things some of our beloved moderators remind everyone not to do like posting only emojis even just a few, posting few lines with caps on, posting insignificant results, etc etc. We do not post things for sure our moderators would'nt like seeing us do. Cuz we trully respect our moderators and again, we respect the rules and this site as much as possible.
I super agree.

I super agree. We all lose at times and whining sometimes is acceptable especially if we are talking about big amount loss. But it's so annoying seeing same sets of users whining over loss of free coins and we are not even talking about a thousand here. Like you wanna tell them wth do you know how much I bust today or for the past few days or month? At the end of the day, we just zip our mouth and look at the chatroom flooding with whining and begging for rain or tip. Like seriously, if i lose i don't get that upset too much and thinks tomorrow is another day but when I see the chatroom with those I get upset and absorb the negativity..

I super agree. We all lose at times and whining sometimes is acceptable especially if we are talking about big amount loss. But it's so annoying seeing same sets of users whining over loss of free coins and we are not even talking about a thousand here. Like you wanna tell them wth do you know how much I bust today or for the past few days or month? At the end of the day, we just zip our mouth and look at the chatroom flooding with whining and begging for rain or tip. Like seriously, if i lose i don't get that upset too much and thinks tomorrow is another day but when I see the chatroom with those I get upset and absorb the negativity

hahaha yes right ubnormal friend requests whom we never spoke before and suddenly wana be my friend :D even my neighbors wife took time to be my friend hahaha :D

hahaha true and whenever i use to post the deposit in starting i always busted that and also when my bet appears in "HR" quote specially for you hahahaha it just give me negativity and ends me up in some unknown planet of emptyness hahahaha .. and those unrelated tags in chat while playing starts too , so better to avoid those unnatural and unorganic postings ... !!

Just like pups.. hahaha!! Receiving too many tags while he's rolling in hr. Lol. That's why he told me that, whenever he is around and rolls, he closes the chatbox from the side to avoid notifications from popping in specially if it's too many. Lol. Oh and dont forget, it also happens when your name is on "Last Big Win".. hahaha!! Expect more.. tagging and more reds coming. Lol.

So true. Just posting green results will give you numbers of FR what more if you post payout?
Exactly.. attracting more beggars to send you friend request and either send you too many ref links to other sites where they play so they can get commission from you there or, directly beg something from you straight in pm.. hahaha!

I super agree. We all lose at times and whining sometimes is acceptable especially if we are talking about big amount loss. But it's so annoying seeing same sets of users whining over loss of free coins and we are not even talking about a thousand here. Like you wanna tell them wth do you know how much I bust today or for the past few days or month? At the end of the day, we just zip our mouth and look at the chatroom flooding with whining and begging for rain or tip. Like seriously, if i lose i don't get that upset too much and thinks tomorrow is another day but when I see the chatroom with those I get upset and absorb the negativity

double send sis? Hahaha!! Yes yes you got the point. At least if we whine, we whine about these crazy reds but never acuse the site about "manipulations". Lol. And at least we do it in pm as much as possible. If we bring it in chat room at least we make sure it's not a 'super whine' at all. Just a talk about how crazy we went and got busted or what, we even laugh it out. And yeah true. I remember one time, someone told me, he saw me winning a lot but cant understand why I do not share some of my winnings. Like wtf. Is he even sure am not sharing. And how could he even say that, is he even sure I was able to perform pay out for some of those winnings, did he monitored my play til the end. Hahaha!! Dang. These people cant see how much we lose from our deposits at times cuz we never whine at all but the F everytime i see them complain a lot, i feel like tellin them, "come on, i lost $10- $100 from my deposit playing here at times but i do not do what you do. Hahaha! And we believe in the saying, "we live to fight another day". :)

hahaha yes right ubnormal friend requests whom we never spoke before and suddenly wana be my friend :D even my neighbors wife took time to be my friend hahaha :D
Yeah if that happens, i suddenly receive fr from someone i dont know or have never talked before, I don't accept their requests. And for those who already are in my friends list and sends annoying stuffs in pm, i report and remove them from my list. Worse part, activate ignore button. Hahaha!!

Just like pups.. hahaha!! Receiving too many tags while he's rolling in hr. Lol. That's why he told me that, whenever he is around and rolls, he closes the chatbox from the side to avoid notifications from popping in specially if it's too many. Lol. Oh and dont forget, it also happens when your name is on "Last Big Win".. hahaha!! Expect more.. tagging and more reds coming. Lol.
hahahaha atleast i dont appear in it like you both do lol so i am pretty much safe with that situation....

Yeah if that happens, i suddenly receive fr from someone i dont know or have never talked before, I don't accept their requests. And for those who already are in my friends list and sends annoying stuffs in pm, i report and remove them from my list. Worse part, activate ignore button. Hahaha!!
hahahaha true even i dont accept anyone who i never talked before ... specially guys i try to avoid as u know am good boy :D hahaha

Exactly.. attracting more beggars to send you friend request and either send you too many ref links to other sites where they play so they can get commission from you there or, directly beg something from you straight in pm.. hahaha!

double send sis? Hahaha!! Yes yes you got the point. At least if we whine, we whine about these crazy reds but never acuse the site about "manipulations". Lol. And at least we do it in pm as much as possible. If we bring it in chat room at least we make sure it's not a 'super whine' at all. Just a talk about how crazy we went and got busted or what, we even laugh it out. And yeah true. I remember one time, someone told me, he saw me winning a lot but cant understand why I do not share some of my winnings. Like wtf. Is he even sure am not sharing. And how could he even say that, is he even sure I was able to perform pay out for some of those winnings, did he monitored my play til the end. Hahaha!! Dang. These people cant see how much we lose from our deposits at times cuz we never whine at all but the F everytime i see them complain a lot, i feel like tellin them, "come on, i lost $10- $100 from my deposit playing here at times but i do not do what you do. Hahaha! And we believe in the saying, "we live to fight another day". :)
yeah atleast we all do it in pm whatever we wana do no public violation :D

hahahaha atleast i dont appear in it like you both do lol so i am pretty much safe with that situation....

hahahaha true even i dont accept anyone who i never talked before ... specially guys i try to avoid as u know am good boy :D hahaha

Hahaha!! Why, are those people sending you fr, BI's and you afraid they can get your mind manipulated anytime once they get connected to you in pm? Hahaha!

yeah atleast we all do it in pm whatever we wana do no public violation :D
Lol. Like what, begging to say in public that we agree you are innocent?? Hahahaha!! and back each other up when someone bullies one of us..?? Hahaha!! Yeah yeah true. Lol

Hahaha!! Why, are those people sending you fr, BI's and you afraid they can get your mind manipulated anytime once they get connected to you in pm? Hahaha!

Lol. Like what, begging to say in public that we agree you are innocent?? Hahahaha!! and back each other up when someone bullies one of us..?? Hahaha!! Yeah yeah true. Lol
hahahaha yeah yeah u got me right lol.... we always there for each other biatch gang rocks :D