The Do's and Don'ts when playing

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
This is just a sharing based on my own experiences and what I have seen from some of my friends here and other players too. So it doesnt matter if you agree to what I say here or not.

So, some players specially the newbies ask what are the games here best to play and easy to win. Also asking some techniques/strategies for playing. The questions, "can you teach me?", "How do you do that?" and "how to win here?".

Well, I have been playing here for a very long time, more than a year now should I say. And even if my wager and profit scores are hidden from public, you can say, my losing and winning scores say a lot. Lol! So yeah, I've been winning and losing here "a lot" at the same time. From faucet, to depos. So, asking me what my strategy is, is not a good idea, since I don't like taking the blame for allowing someone to learn the strategy I use and lose in the end. And besides, I do believe that not because the strategy works for some, it will work for others too. Also, strategies don't always work long enough. If today the strategy you use will work fine, for sure later or tomorrow it wont anymore. All I can best share are some advices for playing.

First, take and play only what you can afford to lose. Never depo and never play huge amounts specially if you aint sure what results are waiting for you. Remember, the moment you depo and play huge, it already feels like your burying your one foot on the ground.

Second, don't play if your mood is not in good shape. It will just ruin your play for sure and will just add more flame to the fire causing you to become more aggravated.

Third, never ever play if you already are so tipsy or so sleepy specially if you are playing from your mobile phone. One wrong move cuz you are no longer that aware of what you're doing and how much you're betting, and all your funds will be flying in the wind.

Fourth, if you lose some of your huge profits, keep positivity still. Don't cry over spilled milk and just move on. Control your emotions and believe, you lose some to win big. Be smarter the next round. But if, you already see too many reds, learn to take a break. And that means, have a break for couple of hours to whole day not just few minutes. Stop chasing your loses the same day. It will just eat your balances even more til you have no balance to play anymore.

Fifth, if you win big, stay humble. Do not be too proud of yourself and your achievement. I mean, it's ok to share the result in public, but don't over do it. Cuz the moment you do it, some will be watching you roll, see how far and how long you can do it. And when these reds come knocking your way, it will be hard, your momentum will vanish.

And lastly, learn not to be greedy. If you already have a good amount to withdraw, if you already hitted the minimum amount, try withdrawing them. Do not play further cuz it will either increase or decrease until you can no longer withdraw anymore. But if you still don't feel like withdrawing them, at least hide some of them in your bank. That's one more way to keep your balances safe from further loses.

But the most important thing is, always play safe and always play wearing a smile. Enjoy your every roll. And remember, this is a gambling site. It's normal to lose. There are no safe sides really. Even 98% can be a danger at times so always be ready with the possibilities. :)

Cheers WINDICERS.
let's win huge 😊🥂🍻🤑

P.S. if you have any more ideas to share, feel free to leave comments.
Thanks and good day. 😁

Wew , that’s was too long to read . Good suggestions bro, keep posts like this up . But please make short notes next time instead of making long passages.

Wew , that’s was too long to read . Good suggestions bro, keep posts like this up . But please make short notes next time instead of making long passages.
I always do that though and reason why i give more explanations because other people still ask why if they see some things not fully explained lol. And obviously i am not a bro but a sis. Lol

I always do that though and reason why i give more explanations because other people still ask why if they see some things not fully explained lol. And obviously i am not a bro but a sis. Lol
Still a damn fine read bro ;)