make windice players more secure

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroop95

Reaction score
since we can see all players telegram numbers in windice chat...some scammers started scams by personal messaging them

so i advise windice to hide the players list who joined the chat

the scammers do all kind of bad stuff like fake strategy selling,asking for tips and promising for double return,fake surveys,affliate links to scam websites,,,etc

windicers ......dont fall into these type of scams

and if there is any High Roller in telegram then there would be to ton of pms for him for begging...it would be so annoying for that user...

i hope windice resolves this issue ASAP

good luck windicers

Last edited:
Although i do agree that windice should do all it can to protect it's users, ultimately protection is up to the user. If you are going to be silly enough to fall for a scam and give away your money, well it is what it is at that point.

I understand that this is a different day and time, but folks stop thinking you can get something for nothing. Stop giving your coin away, it is just that simple!

since we can see all players telegram numbers in windice chat...some scammers started scams by personal messaging them

the scammers do all kind of bad stuff like fake strategy selling,asking for tips and promising for double return,fake surveys,affliate links to scam websites,,,etc

and if there is any High Roller in telegram then there would be to ton of pms for him for begging...it would be so annoying for that user...

good luck windicers
Hello
Telegram does not have this option

good luck windicers
I believe that this option does not exist to hide group members. It is a telegram service. WinDice cannot do anything about it.

yeah sorry my bad...then
pasting the bet in chat would be good..any how mods are online at that moment...
and telegram should be only watchable..
i dont see any great discussions going in tele chat

there are already 7 rooms in chat...make 1 more for tele challenge..

Status
Not open for further replies.