Wouldn't it be nice

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be very nice if we all just abide by the rules, follow the Do's n Don'ts and avoid mistakes to keep ourselves from being punished..?? Try to be mature enough and never wait for someone to tell us what's to do and not to do..?? Our chat rules are so simple and easy that even lil kiddos can follow. In fact, this policies are implied in all gambling sites and other platforms with chatrooms. These rules are not that difficult to be practiced daily. Not unless some of us are so immature and arrogant that we never really care about policies at all and we only want to do what we love to do and that is to disobey and be a pain in the *s$. Or, a dumb who doesn't know how to really differentiate right from wrong. Stop making mistakes then just say sorry when reminded but will repeat the same mistakes all over again. Stop breaking the rules then argue when someone reminds you what to do and not to do or complain why you get banned or muted. I mean, come on.. Grow up and be man enough. Even long time members always make sure to it they do not break any rules cuz they know how it sucks being muted so why can't others do the same. Specially these newbies.

I remember, one time, one member with the username I can no longer remember, complained about his pay.out not released and his original account getting banned after submitting a withdrawal. He got banned without any warnings. Told him maybe he violated one of the rules that's why his account got banned. Even told him admin will not make such actions if they did not notice something suspicious about his account. Yet he complained, telling me he did not violated any rules, not even tried chatting so he strongly believes he haven't made any violations at all. Later on, asked me why admin allows players to create multiple accounts yet in the end, when it's time to perform withdrawal, will suddenly ban your account and disapprove your payment request. It's too obvious this guy did one of the biggest mistakes and that is creating multiple accounts. We all know admin will not ban our accounts if we do not make stupid mistakes and abuse the site.

Again, grow up. Do not be too childish and immature. Our moderators and admin can't be around always just to watch our every move and give sanction if needed. Do not be like a little child who needs to be reminded, educated and scolded again and again. and do not wait for you to get embarrassed in front of other chatters/players and ruin your name just because of these stupid mistakes. Do not be too arrogant and proud enough for being a rule breaker. Not unless you claim yourself to be either a narcissist or worst, a psychopath, who never care about rules cuz you believe you are superior than these rules.

Remember, One word is enough for a wise man. And like what I said in one of my threads here, respect begets respect. If you don't want to get embarrassed, if you don't want to have enemies, and if you wanna be respected, show everyone that you are respectable enough. Show them/us how well mannered you are.

Hello very good words, I very much agree with your idea of thinking and transmitting that message of reflection for users of the community of windice who have problems with the rules. Thanks for this contribution and greetings.

Bravo! Well said my dear! 👏 Thank you so much for speaking up for us moderators!
Very much welcome sweety mod. Just can no longer take what other players do at times. Time to speak up :D

Hello very good words, I very much agree with your idea of thinking and transmitting that message of reflection for users of the community of windice who have problems with the rules. Thanks for this contribution and greetings.
Thanks for agreeing with me and very much welcome. :) Let's help each other in making the chat room clean.. cheers 😊