XRP to the moon? 😱🤩🌜

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Can you guys still remember the last time XRP went up? I mean it's value went super high?
Well me, I dont hahahahahaha!
But I looked it up in google and here's what i saw.
XRP went to it's all-time high which is
Screenshot_20220606-150842~2.jpg

Amazing right???
Hahahahaha!!

But question is, will it be possible for XRP/ripple to reach that amount again or even higher than that???

Well according to what I have watched in YT (youtube) and read in some social media platforms and google lately, there had been huge amount of XRP transfers made. 30 million dollars to be exact.! WOW right?! And what's more, according to what I've heard and read, it was transferred to one of our exchanges here in Philippines. Which is COINS.PH

super wow!

Here are screenshots as proof of the news Hahahahaha!

Screenshot_20220606-152409~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220606-152553~2.jpg

So, what can you say guys??? Is this an amazing news ever yet for XRP this 2022??? The start again of XRP's winning glory this year??? Is it an awesome news for everyone specially to those HODLING XRP's in their wallets. Hahahahaha!
For me yes it is. This again is the start. So guys what are you waiting for??? Wipe ya' tears, and start acquiring and HODLING XRP again. 😁 Hodl as many XRP's as u all can. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lezz all get rich my friendz 😁🤩🤑

Last edited:
Some years ago, I believe either 2018 or 2019 XRP was noted to raise to as much as $50/coin that year early on into it. however the trouble with the SEC had surfaced and cast a huge shadow upon the ripple project. I will agree that $30 mill is a chunk of change but for XRP and why it was formed it is a very minute amount. For had it made it past the shadowing from the issue with the SEC I am sure it would have advanced tremendously and already many banks hold it since it was primarily designed for banks to handle large over seas transactions for A FRACTION OF WHAT IT COSTS MOST OTHER METHODS

Some years ago, I believe either 2018 or 2019 XRP was noted to raise to as much as $50/coin that year early on into it. however the trouble with the SEC had surfaced and cast a huge shadow upon the ripple project. I will agree that $30 mill is a chunk of change but for XRP and why it was formed it is a very minute amount. For had it made it past the shadowing from the issue with the SEC I am sure it would have advanced tremendously and already many banks hold it since it was primarily designed for banks to handle large over seas transactions for A FRACTION OF WHAT IT COSTS MOST OTHER METHODS
WOW for real, $50 per coin? Wew that could have been damn amazing.

I am sure it would have advanced tremendously and already many banks hold it since it was primarily designed for banks to handle large over seas transactions for A FRACTION OF WHAT IT COSTS MOST OTHER METHODS
Agree. 😊👍

Thanks much for sharing your thoughts and some amazing information about it.