Wow! WINDICE Contests now more engaging

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you all? It's already 20th of August and September is fast approaching. Feels like it was only July yesterday. But it also feels like it's been a long time since I've last made a thread.

Anyways, another telegram contest ended earlier today and it was nice and thrilling to see I have a lot of competitors who hunted good earlier. Also, to see new name in the winners list not just today but since the very week telegram contest went available again.

And what I just like is the fact that these contest (Weekly forum challenge and Telegram contests) are more fun and more engaging. Thanks to the new hosts.

For Twitter, the prize and total of winners change weekly. Let's say this week they will choose 5 winners next week they will choose 10. Let's say this week winners will receive $5 next week winners will receive $10. Cool.

While in Telegram contest, what's very nice is they now host it 3 times a week. Dice on Monday's, Plinko on Wednesday's and Crash on Saturday's. It's very cool they now added Plinko in the Telegram challenge. Plus, now they give not sure if it's a fixed or a random amount of Wincoins as a consolation prize to the contestants who joined the event but failed to win. Which i find it really really cool and a practical way to invite more players to engage in the contests.

For forum contest, I can see they also make fun forum contests in which more players would surely love to join. They also make sure new forum challenge will be available same day previous challenge ended. Plus, just like in Telegram contest, they also give Wincoins to the participants who failed to win in the contest.

I love the new idea they do for these contests. More fun and more engaging for many because, now for non-winners, they still have another chance to win Crypto because of the consolation prize and that is in Wincoin Daily Contest. They just have to raise these Wincoins successfully and make sure not to bust before the competition ends the next day. One more thing I love, is that they make sure to it these contests will be up and available weekly, and that prizes will be distributed on time as well. No delays.

Kudos to the new hosts and to Windice. May you all continue keeping up the good work and continue giving more fun and happiness to the Windice community. 🤩

Last edited:
It is all because of you guys, Windice team is doing the best they can to give you more fun. Glad that our efforts are being appreciated. Cheers to more events and challenges, and more wins! 🥂

It is all because of you guys, Windice team is doing the best they can to give you more fun. Glad that our efforts are being appreciated. Cheers to more events and challenges, and more wins! 🥂
Cheers boss. And more power to you all. Thank you so much

Thank you for always appreciating our efforts. Always know you guys deserve the fun we can offer here in Windice.

Hello, i'm fine as usual everything everyday.

I agree with you that the new contests are more fun and engaging. The new hosts are doing a great job of keeping things fresh and exciting. I especially like the fact that they are giving consolation prizes to the participants who do not win sometimes. This is a great way to encourage more people to participate and to keep them coming back for more.

I am also glad to hear that the prizes are being distributed on time. This is important for maintaining the integrity of the contests and for keeping players happy.

I am sure that the new hosts and Windice will continue to do a great job of running these contests. I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with next!

In the meantime, I hope you will continue to participate in the contests and have fun.

Hello, i'm fine as usual everything everyday.

I agree with you that the new contests are more fun and engaging. The new hosts are doing a great job of keeping things fresh and exciting. I especially like the fact that they are giving consolation prizes to the participants who do not win sometimes. This is a great way to encourage more people to participate and to keep them coming back for more.

I am also glad to hear that the prizes are being distributed on time. This is important for maintaining the integrity of the contests and for keeping players happy.

I am sure that the new hosts and Windice will continue to do a great job of running these contests. I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with next!

In the meantime, I hope you will continue to participate in the contests and have fun.
I am until now and will always join as long as there is available and as long as my funds and free time allows me to. 😁