Windice VIP system Q @ A by @veleten Moderator

Jado10

Reaction score
Q @ A about Windice VIP system

Q: What it is all about , I'm confused , please explain.
A: Windice introduced VIP system for players - level up and unlock new features: cashback , rakeback , store discounts , VIP rains and more.

Q: What is a Wincoin and how can I use it?
A: Wincoins or tokens is the in-game currency to purchase items in the shop.
You can buy expereince boosts , faucet boosts , different colours for your nickname or avatar pictures and even change your nickname.More features and items and ways to spend Wincoins will be introduced with time, stay tuned.

Q: Where can I see my VIP levels progress?
A: Here: https://windice.io/cabinet/vip

Q: Where can I see the items I can buy for Wincoins?
A: https://windice.io/cabinet/shop

Q: Can I sell/exchange Wincoin for cryptocurrency?
A: No , you cannot at the moment.
*There could be free Wincoin tournaments introduced in the future where players would win crypto przies according to the amount of Wincoins they have by the end of the day.Read our newsletters and follow us on telegram , twitter FB and VK to find out first about the updates.

Q: Can I tip or rain Wincoins?
A: No , only admins and moderators can do it.

Q: How can I get Wincoins?
A: The easiest way would be to claim your free faucet .Players can also get them from chat rains , by participating in contests , winning trivias etc.

Q: Where did my Wincoins go???
A: Wincoins are reset to zero every 24 hours at 01:00 UTC time. Make sure you spend your coins before they turn to dust :)

Q: Where is my faucet?
A: Your faucet is where it was. Players below level 21 Silver status can only claim free Wincoins. Level up to unlock VIP cryptocurrency faucet.

Q: What is exp points (exp)
A: Players earn exp points wagering cryptocurrencies. Every $1 wagered = 1 exp point.
You can also buy exp for Wincoins in the shop.

Q: How come I cannot buy exp packages over and over again?
A: Each and every exp package is available for purchase once in 24 hours.

Q: What is the deal with the stars levels?
A: Stars = an additional VIP rating that depends on your place in the top wagered table.
This rating is updated every hour and is calculated according to the table here:
https://windice.io/faq#f16
Your number of faucet claims and the average number of Wincoins per diamond discovered depend on how many stars you have.

Q: How do I get chat rain?
A: Be active in chat , chat constructively and you have a chance to get rained. Remember - it is random , do not complain about it or solicit it , this will draw moderator's attention and may reduce your chances to get one in the future.

Q: Do Wincoins wagered count towards level up?
A: No , only cryptocurrencies. But you can buy experience pack from the shop with Wincoins and level up this way.

Q: What is rakeback?
A: Rakeback is a VIP bonus where players get a portion of their wagered ( according to their VIP level )returned to them. Windice offers up to 25% of its house edge as rakeback.

Q: What is cahsback?
A: Cashback is a VIP bonus where players get a portion of their loss back ( according to their VIP level ) over a certain period of time .Windice offers up to 5% cashback to its players.

Q: What is a daily bonus?
A: Daily bonus /7 day streak.
Players receive daily bonus for their activity. Login every day during a week to get a bonus in wincoins and exp points.
The bonus counter is reset after one week or if a player fails to login during 24 hours since his last visit.
The bonus is updated daily 01:05 UTC.

Q: What is a Wincoin Daily Contest and how to participate in it?
A: Wincoin Daily Contest is a daily tournament in which top ten players who have the most Wincoins by the end of the day win prizes in cryptocurrency.
You do not have to do anything special to participate - it is free and automatic.

Q: How come my faucet requires exp to claim?
A: Wincoin faucet is free to claim , at level 21 and higher players will have to "pay" 200 exp points to claim their cryptocurrency VIP faucet.
This is to prevent faucet abuse and to stimulate players to purchase exp packs for wincoins if they want to play without depositing.

Q: What if I have a question about VIP that is not covered here?
A: Please , message one of the chat moderators in game , they will be more than happy to help you.