Windice review at trust pilot

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Did you know that you can give a review for windice at trustpilot? Here is the link or you can simply search windice review and this will appear on your web.

Currently windice has an average of 2.9 ⭐⭐⭐️.

Trustpilot is a site where you express yourself. You can also share your overall experience in windice what you like and what you don't like. So everyone would see if the site is legitimate or not. :) This will also serve as a transparency review and will help the site get traction into different crypto gambling site or anyone that will click your refferal codes.

Below is my review, but it is not yet posted. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-190409_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-190409_Chrome.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 74
Nice. However for me trustpilot isnt really reliable when it comes to ratings and reviews about a platform as even scam projects can get good reviews there and even ratings too. And legit sites can get negative one on the other hand. I remember one disgusted psychotic player of windice who went to trustpilot posting his very very bad review against windice and its staffs because of his anger. Haha! Very very bad player.

But great idea. Hope windice gets a lot of very good reviews, cool testimonies and awesome rating in Trustpilot.

Nice. However for me trustpilot isnt really reliable when it comes to ratings and reviews about a platform as even scam projects can get good reviews there and even ratings too. And legit sites can get negative one on the other hand. I remember one disgusted psychotic player of windice who went to trustpilot posting his very very bad review against windice and its staffs because of his anger. Haha! Very very bad player.

But great idea. Hope windice gets a lot of very good reviews, cool testimonies and awesome rating in Trustpilot.
Indeed I read about the angry guy!

But atleast if we share our own experience people who research on internet will make them curious. Because sometimes, we rely on reviews of others' experience and regardless of which (bad or good) we can't help but to check.

Nice sharing with us sis, I'll check it out later, thanks for the info! 💕

Indeed I read about the angry guy!

But atleast if we share our own experience people who research on internet will make them curious. Because sometimes, we rely on reviews of others' experience and regardless of which (bad or good) we can't help but to check.
Yeah hope more and more players give good review about Windice hehe. I would love to share there how many times I got my payout already just by joining their weekly telegram hunt. Very legit, super loving it. 🤩❤️❤️❤️