What makes you come back to Windice !!

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
What is 1 or few things that makes you come back to Windice every time.

1) Is it friends at Windice ?
2) Is this your luck website which have helped you to make some money?
3) Is it the events held at Windice?
4) Is it because its well managed site with trustworthy and best of the moderators along with ready to approach admin?
5) Or some other reasons?

Mine would be more or less combination of first four points.

I've been over a year here and thing is since the work becomes hectic those things that I enjoy and mostly do here, like joining trivias, hunting daily contest for doge price, chatting with friends, are those that I missed. I just make sure sometimes, when I have available funds and with lower risk weekly events in forum makes me comes back once a week. Hahaha! Its a sure win thing. Since I don't really have a talent to gamble on the games. Hahaha Or something without a goal.

To be honest, It just for the events. I was bored enough to do normal gambling. Challenging myself to play it way more better and rewards me with some money. So, I think that I only have number 3 to be reason.
Also, I don't have enough reasons to stay that long (1,4,5) since I don't like how the chats responding or talking, they sometimes just talking random and didn't even answer a question except Elskerlinn that being the best for doing some supports and always responding any question regarding the site. Site is just fine, but not for the chat somehow.

To be honest, It just for the events. I was bored enough to do normal gambling. Challenging myself to play it way more better and rewards me with some money. So, I think that I only have number 3 to be reason.
Also, I don't have enough reasons to stay that long (1,4,5) since I don't like how the chats responding or talking, they sometimes just talking random and didn't even answer a question except Elskerlinn that being the best for doing some supports and always responding any question regarding the site. Site is just fine, but not for the chat somehow.

I have made many good friends from worldwide and thanks to Windice chat for it. People are really amazing and helpful and as well few of them may talk something else but then we do have mods who ensure to make chat is always on track. You might just not be regular on chat else that is one of the biggest things I looks out for is chat and have fun with friends here.

Well first 4 reason are valid for me to back on site... There is really some good friends that i missed them and really want to chat with them... I like Elskerlinn weekly events and am trying to join that... Thats really goog goal to win some money.. and it is sure win that is advance for next week play... Anonnep trivia.. Specially plinko 1000x hunt is really best to do compete with friends... Mods are good and really best ... support is number 1...

Well first 4 reason are valid for me to back on site... There is really some good friends that i missed them and really want to chat with them... I like Elskerlinn weekly events and am trying to join that... Thats really goog goal to win some money.. and it is sure win that is advance for next week play... Anonnep trivia.. Specially plinko 1000x hunt is really best to do compete with friends... Mods are good and really best ... support is number 1...

Completely echo what you said and yes you are the one who always look and shout to have a Plinko hunt whenever Anonnep ask which hunt should be done today. You are the one who always want Plinko hunt only :p. Jokes apart but all mods hunts and trivia's are super fun and interesting as well.

Mostly #4, the rest just sweetens the deal. I'm definitely happy to have found a reliable place that meets my gaming needs. As we know there are a lot of other places and receive many unsolicited invites, of the few I tried, I just don't see the point (besides taking advantage of promotions). Any new site ends up feeling unnecessary to me.

I bet it perplexes others as much me that this place isn't more popular. I just wouldn't want to see chat become unbearable with thousands of users like I've seen once at another place.