Unlimited mutecoins? You want? 😂

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
Wanting to get unlimited claims of long duration of 'mutecoins' like 1 month to a year? It's so easy. Always post your referral links from other websites in the chatrooms, make too many alt accounts and do not forget to keep doing the very heavy and very serious offenses like insulting everyone in the chat even the mods and you'll surely get those mutecoins all the time. :)

Funny how I can see other members creating more than one account to play. And funny they create another account just because their first created accounts got muted. What they do not realize is, even if they keep making accounts to use, they can never get their pay.outs from the site because of breaking the number 1 rule. To "never create more than one account". And even if they use VPN's to hide their real IP address and their true identity, some evidences will still show up. They can never really hide everything in the long run. Besides, system can detect if someone is using a VPN or not and if the account used is original or an alt one. So I wonder why they still do it. Lol. They're obviously just wasting their time and efforts. They'll just keep on getting mutecoins and the word "request denied" lol.

So again, wanting to get unlimited claims of mutecoins and to never get your pay.out from this site? Yeah then feel free to do multiple accounts and other serious offenses and you'll get served. :)

Sadly I have a few mute mutecoins in cold storage. They don't seem to increase in value, but every time I get mad enough at a tardmonkey in chat my mutecoins seem to multiply. It's a very interesting process.

Sadly I have a few mute mutecoins in cold storage. They don't seem to increase in value, but every time I get mad enough at a tardmonkey in chat my mutecoins seem to multiply. It's a very interesting process.
Yeah both sides benefiting enough whenever you get really triggered :D