Top Telegram Airdrops

salamm

Known
Reaction score
airdrops.jpg

Recently, many Telegram airdrops have been making a lot of noise. If you've been looking for these airdrops, you probably know where it all started. Yes, it began after the listing of Not Coin, which attracted many users to this type of airdrop. I often regret that I didn't spend more time on Not Coin. Back then, it was hard to trust because you had to invest time in the bot without knowing its worth the time. However, after Not Coin, the number of bots increased significantly, and some received Verified Badge on Telegram, meaning they were real. But a verified badge doesn't mean the bot is great; it just means it's legit and offers some amount to users, though it's unclear how much. Some bots with veified badge, like Hamster and catizen, were disappointing as they gave very little to their users. On the other hand, there were other bots that were more reliable, like the Dogs bot, where I spent maybe one or two hours and earned $40, which was really great for the time I invested.​
The number of bots has really increased, but which airdrops are trustworthy, have averified badge, or get listed quickly?​

Here are some reliable airdrops worth your time:

Blum, Dotcoin, Major, X Empire, Time Farm, Coub, Cex, Memefi, CATS, Not Pixel.

Note: The X Empire airdrop has ended.​
These are my suggested airdrops, and many others agree they might be worth a little time. However, not all of them have verified badge on Telegram. Lack of a verified badge tick doesn’t mean they are fake!​

verifiedbadge.jpg

Some Airdrops with Verified Badge on Telegram include:

Major, Blum, CATS, X Empire, Tapswap, XKuCoin, Fintopio, OKX Racer, Cex, Onus, Seed, Catizen, Bird, Bcoin, Wormfare, Memefi, PocketFi, ToMarket, Coub, Pineye, Gemz.

I only participate in a few of these bots since I can't handle them all at once! 😂

However, having a Verified Badge doesn’t guarantee that an airdrop is perfect or profitable. For example, Wormfare was terrible in Season 1, and I doubt Season 2 will be any better, so I recommend avoiding it. Still, I can't guarantee which bots are good or bad, so join airdrops at your own risk.​

Here is a list of airdrops that going to be listed soon:

Only a few bots have shared their exact listing dates, while others provide only estimated times.​

X EMPIRE: The snapshot for this bot was taken today, and it will be listed soon.​
cats: the snapshot was supposed to be taken today, but it has been delayed by 3 days.​
Memefi: It is likely to end on October​
Catizen: Season one has ended, and it will continue for three more seasons over three years. I don't think it's worth the time.​
tapswap: Coming soon. Not sure, probably in late October.​
major: October.​
not pixel: November.​
Blum: October.​

That's all I know about the listings. I don't have much information on other airdrops.​

If you have any other good airdrops in mind, please let me know. If you need a referral link, feel free to share yours. Either I or others can use your link if we don't have one. thanks ❤️