Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Under $1 That May Explode in January 2023 😱😱🤩🤩

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Hi guys good day, first month of 2023 is ending soon and how is your crypto journey this month so far? You guys able to stack some good amounts of crypto already or still looking for some promising yet very affordable cryptos to invest with and hold?

Well worry no more because today I share to you 5 very affordable cryptocurrencies that might be able to get you interested in investing and holding with based on the information shared by CoinGape.com

top_crypto-coins_under1.jpg

* CARDANO
has one of the top scores for developer engagement among all cryptocurrencies. Known for its low transaction fees feature, ADA has been performing decently amid the massive market volatility in 2022. Paul Levy, a senior lecturer at the University of Brighton, have an optimistic price prediction for ADA’s future value. According to Paul, it’s possible cardano (ADA) will be roughly $0.50 by the year’s end.

*XRP
can conduct 1500 transactions per seconds at a low cost and with minimum energy. Along with being one of the best cryptocurrencies under $1, some believe it has the potential to replace the traditional international money transfer system. According to a Valuates report, the cryptocurrency market’s size is expected to hit $4.94 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.8%.

*SHIBA INU (SHIB)
an ERC-20 token that aims to be a direct competitor to Dogecoin (DOGE) and is trying to become the top meme coin in the market. Per data acquired by the world’s largest crypto exchange Binance, Shiba Inu was among the top three most-watched cryptocurrencies in 2022.

*DOGECOIN
the most valuable and arguably the most popular meme currency. It has the backing of the celebrity entrepreneur Elon Musk and a horde of crypto influencers and popular investors like Mark Cuban. Dogecoin also has a large and vigorous community of supporters, especially on Twitter and Reddit. It makes it to our list of best cryptocurrencies under $1 to buy in January 2023 because of its ability to earn its investors’ significant returns in a relatively short period as it has done in past.

*STELLAR XLM
is currently among the top 30 largest cryptocurrencies by market cap. It is the native token of the cross-border payment blockchain, Stellar. As crypto adoption continues, more people are likely to use it for international payments and XLM has established itself as an ideal cryptocurrency for the same purpose

These coins mentioned are no longer new to the market and we have already seen how they have been performing these past few years and months. They have been going up and down. But since according to CoinGape bear market looks like its finally getting over, now is finally and the best time for us to start stacking up some tokens like the ones mentioned above. Well, it's up to you guys whether or not you'll stack all the coins mentioned here. It's you who gets to decide. If you guys are still doubting whether it's good and reasonable to invest in that coin you can always do research about them. As for me like I have been saying in most of my posts related to this one, I have already stacked some Doges, XRP, and Shiba. And now I really pray they go to the moon this year. 😁😁😁😁😁🤩🤩🤩🤩