TON

salamm

Known
Reaction score
Hello my dear friends . good day
if you are active in telegram , you probably have heard about TON .

toncoin.png

Ton or Telegram Open Network is one of the most well-known and popular networks and cryptocurrencies. If you are involved in cryptocurrency, you have likely heard of it. Let's explore whether this currency and network are truly valuable and have a future, or if they are just hype.

History of Ton:
Did you know that before Ton, Telegram attempted to create a token called Gram? That project failed, and many lost interest. However, two individuals continued their efforts and officially launched Ton within Telegram. It entered the cryptocurrency market on August 26, 2021, with a price of $0.41. Remarkably, by November 2021, it surged to $5.81, marking a significant success for Telegram. However, it also faced a downward trend. Things didn't look promising until a rise began in February 2024.

What do you think caused this sudden growth? The recent surge of Telegram bots that have taken over the internet, such as Not Coin, Tapswap, Hamster Combat, Dogs, Catizen, and many others, all are based on Ton network. After Not Coin was listed, new Telegram bots received a strong response, and if more are listed, the feedback could increase even more. Keep in mind that this trend may not always benefit Ton.

The Ton coin has experienced many ups and downs since its launch. Recently, one significant event was the arrest of Pavel Durov, the CEO of Telegram, which caused a sharp drop in the price of Ton. Fortunately, he has now been released on bail. Some believe that this situation was created to reduce the number of Telegram bot users, allowing for higher payments. What do you think?

Why choose the Ton network?
The Ton network has several good features, such as:
- Fast transactions: This is one of the standout features of the network.
- Bulk transactions: The Ton network can handle millions of transactions quickly.
- Security: According to Telegram, the Ton network uses advanced and unique security technologies.
- And other features.

Ton is currently ranked 10 on CMC and is trading at a price of 5.48. Just a week ago, it reached a price of 6.70.

lowest price : $0.41 (August 31 , 2021)
highest price : $7.91 (July 22 , 2024)

tonprice.jpg

If I had enough money, I would definitely invest in Ton because there is a strong team behind it, and they are frequently updating and making significant changes.

Future of Ton Coin:
It's usually impossible to predict anything with complete accuracy, but according to some research on Google by analysts, the outlook is as follows:

End of the year​
Best predicted price​
Worst predicted Price​
2024​
$6.8​
$3​
2026​
$10.4​
$4.6​
2028​
$14.8​
$9.1​
2030​
$19.5​
$14​

but personally I don't rely on predictions but interested in investing a little on TON.....
some of these data were from here

I hope this information is helpful to you. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited: