tips hunt 5$ / Google Pay 5€ and for the next tipstar! prices 3$/ Spotify 10$ and last for 3rd just 1$ including 10$ Spotify gift card hunt..p

Actionaer

Known
Reaction score
User total in/off transfers 10 tips /1per page set us the amount of tips you can find that in your account user profile area account setting / Cabinet and Transfers to the / tips just reply the number if you have 10* pages it's basically 100* tips been added to or from you minimum member 3 months required no other time line all tips any crypto allowed. amount of tips u received and sent include all coin's including the free #Wincoins tips will be available to showcase the best tipper for the next day if more then 30 participate today together minimum 30 participation users the reward ll be releasing at the same deadline today like Always very fast when wincoin release starts at same synchronization the contest winner's release at same time span important lesser user won't be able to eligible for the next tipstar rewards that why please share the link of this page minimum 30 users for join today and receive price today Fairplay no cheats if lesser than 30 users join there will be restart will be reset and restart tomorrow early if you don't want to populate this time forum hunting for the tippers and receivers it will reset the until next morning!

how to reply : 4321* tips that's what we need to do with the username too get u verified have to know the number or just post and upload it as screenshot as a number with the total amount of tips you (gifts) tab in the finance section of cabinet profile.

I will count users all don't cheat in amounts of money I might require screenshot u can blow up the sensible things.

User answer can be just as like this to join the tipper star hunt of the all-time :

Username Actionaer: 500 three years account period this are fake number I will post later real amount of tips as reply

(things here is just for understanding. You veg have within 3 months feel free to post your period and number of tips that's still alot I don't think anyone can beat me that but let's do hunt in hunt the whole meaning is if u beat me u receive extra money from $10 in litecoins higher price because it is not easy to beat me. at least I think so show me that you share more than me and rest users I hopefully ge owned by the next super users #Star deserves a #star to the name nice to meet your beaten me but I feel now much better because I want to sit Back go win against me to get beat the actionaer win extra money and the star tag actionstar is only until the next(kind guy or lady appears and shares his winning deserve to be our real star show tippers or receivers showcase is a great opportunity to find the first place of the month... I will pay you for being a good person one for me if you are also having more tips trades )

there's a bonus if you can get a chance chance more tips made than me.

you get the 10$ from the site Plus 5$ [in crypto exchanged] with Spotify 10$ plus 10$ in Crypto trading if you are tipping more than actionaer that's me and yes I'm here cube you can make me fall of the ladder as soon as u show ur tips..I'm sry but mods won't be able to join the hunt but they can still post to stay fair fun with users for events which is a reward for the tips until now! feel free to beat me. post total amount of tips transfer on tips page.

second price will be just the 3$ in the crypto account aand 3rd place gets 1$ including Spotify 10$ Enjoy the giveaways I ain't have a mod here if I forget to announce the winners. when I'm done with Game over from the new tipstar

you can see the screenshot of tips page in finance section in the profile

just count the pages on the tips tab and 1 page has 10 tips. It count 1 page x10 tips that's all u need to post number or send screenshot if you want to be save the crypto rewards are waiting for you remember the battle is going to be only if there's a 30 + users eligible

will be shared to 3 users winners exception 1st gets 15$ if he's better in Sharing then me will I hope there's one.. for sure it's Essa leading atm currently! will be the next star drift to the new EssaStar branded user.
earned try to battle against me I'm the ActionSTAR atm. I will give up my star on greeting if Essa123 will be 1st or whoever will be the next star in the world of windice.io
Screenshot_20240530_112343_Chrome.jpg
check screenshot compare with eyes 2 page only iof payouts lol but 234 tips

you can see the screenshot of tips page in finance section in the profile

just count the pages on the tips tab and 1 page has 10 tips. It count 1 page x10 tips that's all u need to post number or send screenshot if you want to be save the crypto rewards are waiting for you remember the battle is going to be only if there's a 30 + users eligible

will be shared to 3 users winners exception 1st gets 15$ if he's better in Sharing then me will I hope there's one.. for sure it's Essa leading atm currently! will be the next star drift to the new EssaStar branded user.
earned try to battle against me I'm the ActionSTAR atm. I will give up my star on greeting if Essa123 will be 1st or whoever will be the next star in the world of windice.io

check screenshot compare with eyes 2 page only iof payouts lol but 234 tips
thawtar is willing to help at all the people who are pm him

rich... I will find the league of legends card dunno how much it was I will send that because you deserve getting rewarded even if all other mods not eligible except you. New rule ...
please verify is it real numbers to I think it's just 555 but if u correct then You win 1st position